Hidding in the dark for far to long Ch.3

I do not own teen wolf Jeff Davis does the only people I own are Faith and Alpha so Far.......

When lunch time came around I walked over to my jeep with Alpha right by my side like he aways is. Opening the passenger door allowing Alpha to get into his personal seat. Walking over to my side I jumped in only to be pulled out of my jeep. I was met with a familiar pair of electric blue eyes. Sighing I unhinged myself from his grip before straightening out my leather jacket. Turning my gaze over to Alpha I was completely dumbfounded by his tail waging back and forth. Why on Earth is Alpha acting like this all of a sudden? Ignoring Alpha I quickly looked at Liam who obviously had his gaze set on me. Staring directly at each other are silence was broken by him. Scratching his neck nervously.

"Umm my friend." He pointed towards a boy who quickly tried hiding behind one of the school pillars but failed.

"He was wondering if you would like to sit with us. You can bring Alpha with you if you like to." He quickly said

Raising my eyebrow I slowly nodded. Giving him a quick reassuring smile. Opening my back hatch I pulled out my cooler. Full of Alpha's and also my food and some extra. Tapping my side as a motion for alpha to come to me which he immediately did. Smiling I linked arms with Liam before walking back towards the school.
*********
Once we arrived at the lunch room I quickly grabbed a table for all of us. Sitting down I looked around hearing all the kids laughter and yelling it slowly started into people crying and screaming out for help. Trying to block out the noise was not working it just kept on getting louder and louder until it was to unbearable to stand. Quickly sitting up I rushed out of the lunchroom. Trying to get as fast as I could away from their. Slamming the doors open to the lunchroom I ran out the two double doors. Almost running into a teacher who yelled at me for running in the first place. Busting through the two double doors leading to all of the students cars. My eyes started darting around until they landed on my jeep. Speed walking toward it I pulled out my keys trying to unlock my doors. Dropping my keys. I could hear foot steps running towards me. Sending me into a state of panic collapsing down towards the pavement. My lungs felt as if they where going to collapse at any second. I could hear yelling in the background my eye sight started to go black. Then I was able to breathe and I felt as though I was on fire.
Then it was gone only in a matter of seconds. What the hell?!

Fluttering my eyes open I was met for the second time today a pair of electric blue eyes. Taking a big breathe in I slowly stood up. Picking up my keys as well. Sighing I ran my hand through my hair shaking a nudge on my left thigh made me look down at a very worried Alpha. Crouching down I ran my hand threw his flawless coat of grayish black fur. Hearing what sounded to me like a purring sound. I could hear another pair of feet quickly making their way towards us. Mason I think it is came running towards us with my cooler huffing and panting very loudly. Sighing he gave me my lunch bag. Before almost collapsing towards the pavement if it had not been for Liam holding him up. Thanking him quickly while he caught his breathe.
Straightening he turned his direction towards me with wide eyes.

"Do you run cross country because damn girl you can run." He stated.

" By the way you are talking I am guessing you are gay no offense. And no I do not I do my morning runs with Alpha." Smiling softly.

"I just wanted to apologize for my behavior. And making both of you have to run out along with me. I don't think I am going to go back in their you guys can if you want. I think I am just going to take a walk in the woods for a while." Picking up the cooler I swung it over my shoulder. Before making my way into the woods only one pair of feet followed me. Sniffing the air I was able to detect it as Liam. Sighing I allowed my body to relax. My feet guided me towards my special tree I don't know why but I remember this tree from when I was younger. Walking towards it I swung my cooler up into the tree top. Smiling sadly I commanded Alpha to go home he growled at me. Smiling sadly I flashed my eyes earning a low whine from Alpha. Quickly he took off in the direction of my house. When he was finally out of my sight I started to climb swinging on the branches as I went as if I where a monkey. Once I was at the top I looked down giggling softly when I saw Liam having trouble getting up. Climbing down I grabbed onto Liam before jumping with him to the first branch. Taking are time to get up there but I didn't mind. Once we reached the top I pushed away a few branches revealing my secret trap door leading up to my tree house. On the outside it looked really small but on the inside it was pretty big. It looked like a big modern house on the inside a staircase leading up to a bedroom. A master bedroom with a king size bed a few paintings some dressers my walk in closet then a wall with a open door way that lead to my master bathroom. A big kitchen and living room. Giving Liam a quick tour we ended in the kitchen. Sitting on one of the bar stools I thought long for a second. Why all of a sudden was I having my nightmares in the daytime. That is not suppose to happen I need to talk to Kevin and Katy my packs emissaries. Maybe they can give me something to stop them from happening. I was broken from my train of thought by Liam asking me how is this even humanly possible. Literally I smacked him upside the head.