Dont give up Ch.10

Arms circled there way around my waist. I was lifted upwards wrapping my legs around Seth I clung to his body like a baby koala. Burrowing my head into the crease of his neck I cried heart breaking sobs unleashed their way from the back of my throat.

"Shhh... Faith everything is going to be ok. I've got you... Come on let's get you in bed." Nodding my head I snuggled myself even closer into his chest. Slowly trying to calm myself down. I listened closely to both Liam and Seth's heart beats. Some how they seamed to calm my nerves especially Liam's for some old reason. I hadn't even realized we had reached my room until I felt Seth halt in his place.

I felt myself being put into someone else's strong arms. My breathing begin to pick up at the slight feeling of not being in my pack members arms. My heart felt as though it was going to leap out of my chest.

"Seth don't go please." I whimpered trying to get out of the persons arms.

"Faith you will be fine your with Liam. I thought you like Liam anyway. I mean I always find you two cuddling in the middle of the night." Seth grinned towards me as my face heated up. Looking down at my bare feet I shifted uncomfortably as I felt two pairs of eyes on me. Looking up into Liam's eyes I saw a little bit of hope in his eyes.

"I think I am just going to bed now bye." Quickly opening my door I closed it in the boy's face. Sliding down the door. I inhaled deeply trying to get over the fact that Seth just told Liam I might have a small crush on him.
Walking toward the bathroom I did my business before going back onto my bedroom. Walking into my closet I changed into a big T-shirt that looked like a dress on me. I noticed Liam sitting on my bed staring into space. He must be thinking about something. Walking over to my side of the bed I pulled the covers back before hopping into my bed. Pulling the covers back over my head I turned my back towards Liam my head facing towards the big window in my room that shows the whole woods. Sighing i tried getting comfortable but nothing was working. Sitting up I looked at Liam's back.

"Liam I need my cuddling buddy so get your wolfie butt over here please." I innocently said. Yawning when he didn't move I pulled him to my side pulling him out of what ever he was thinking about. Sighing himself he pulled me towards his chest. I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Faith umm... I have been meaning to ask you this. I guess I was just worried you would say no. So I didn't ask you earlier-" Liam kept on rambling on.

"Liam just ask me please stop rambling." I stated tiredly. Pushing my self closer to his warm body.

"I...was...wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" He stated quickly. I paused for a second thinking about his offer. I guess my suspense made him think I was going to say no because he started rambling on again.

"I would love to Liam. Now can we please go to sleep I'm tired." His face lit up like the Fourth of July when I said yes.

"Umm is it ok if I kiss you I have been really wanting to ever since I laid my eyes on you." Liam asked looking directly at my lips. Nodding my head slowly it was as if it went in slow motion. I could feel his soft lips being placed on mine. I immediately started to kiss him back. It was so sweet and gentle. My whole body felt like it was on fire. Sadly it only lasted a second before I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

"That was-." I started off only to be finished by Liam.

"Wow." Liam said shocked that we actually just did that.

Yawning I rested my head on his chest. I could hear the soothing sound of his heart beating. Wrapping my arms around his waist I slowly started to fall asleep. I felt his soft lips touch my forehead. Before I welcomed the darkness. Just awaiting for the horrid dreams that I know would come upon me.
********
(Nightmare)
" Faith you weak pathetic little girl I can't believe I gave you the bite. You weren't even worth it. You killed my pack." Kody my old alpha said. The one person I looked up to as a father over the past seven years.