Life Full of Sadness Ch.13

This is the Lightning kitune still have not found a name you guys tell me what I should name him and I will pick one.

Sadly I do not own Teen Wolf or The Vampire Diaries

Smiling I pushed my wings down fast. I shot up into the sky faster then a bullet. Then like the snap of a wrist I wasn't in control it was like something was in control of my body. I softly landed down behind everyone silently.

"Boo!" I screamed. A loud and ear splitting scream eliminated from stiles. And I kid you not he fainted like literally. I was laughing mentally well I guess you could say internally.

"Well then not what I was expecting." I stated looking down at Stiles.

"Faith what the hell where you expecting." Seth screamed. He had this WTF look on his face.

"I am not Faith. My name is Synder and I am a demon angel sent from hell." I softly spoke bowing at them.

"Umm Fai- I mean Synder can we talk to Faith please." Seth stated. My wings folded back and disappeared. Sighing I finally gained control.

"I want to take my pills now." I demanded rushing into the kitchen. Sliding across the tile floor I rushed to the cabinet. Throwing open the cupboard door. I started looking for my pills. Throwing other useless pill containers behind me. Growling in frustration I slammed the cabinet door shut. Snarling I took the frying pan hanging on the drying rack and chucked it at the window shattering it. Screaming I started breaking anything I could get my hands on. I destroyed the toaster, the microwave, and the island that was in the middle of the kitchen a granite counter top. I slammed my fist straight down and split it in half. I hadn't even realized I was crying until I dropped to the floor in a sobbing mess. Pulling my knees up to my chest.

"Faith what's wrong!"Liam yelled concerned. I could hear the sound of feet rushing towards me. Whimpering I cowered back into the corner of the kitchen.

"Faith." Liam whispered kneeling down to my height heart broken. Whimpering again I pulled my knees impossibly closer to my chest.

"Damon. I need Damon." I whispered into the cold air. I could hear the sound of Liam's voice for someone to get Damon on the phone. His voice slowly fading away to welcome one that I dreaded and lived a life of sadness.

"Weak,pathetic,Broken." She screamed into my mind.

Screaming out I started to pull at my hair.

"Leave me alone!!!....... Please just leave me alone." I sobbed falling back towards the cabinets.

'I will never leave you alone!' She snarled pounding against the walls in my head that where holding her back.

"Faith ignore her your stronger then this I know you are! You will not let her win!!" My wolf screamed.

Whimpering I curled into a ball. What did I ever do to deserver this. I could hear the sound of feet rushing towards the house. Doors slamming open and then closing.

"Faith hey, look at me." Damon's soothing voice rang through my ears.

"I can't-Damon please make her go away I don't want this." I whispered.

"I know Faith.... Just try to ignore her." Damon whispered. Crying I nodded my head.

"I need my pills Damon." I chocked out.

"Alright where are they? I will go get them for you." Damon asked standing up pulling me along with him.

"I think they are in the bathroom upstairs. I think in the cabinet above the sink." I whispered.