The Dead Pool Ch.6

I do not own teen wolf Jeff Davis does and the person who owns vampire diaries owns Stefan and Damon.

"Your a vampire." I stated softly. Slowly walking towards her I pulled her into a hug allowing her to soak my favorite tee-shirt with her tears.

"You know I lost my whole family to when I was about your age as well in a fire. Except for my older brother and my Grasshole of an uncle oh and let's not forget about my other older sister Cora." I said quietly pulling her even closer to me. She had this look on her face like she was going to pass out or she just wanted to stop fighting and give up on life it self.

"I have no one left in my family alive he killed all of them. And now he has turned me into a monster a killing machine. I will never have a life he even told me that I would be his little slave. But then that all changed when I slaughtered him. He didn't think I was cable of killing him a two hundred year old vampire but I murdered him by stacking him right in the heart. And I hated every second of it. I don't want to kill people to survive I would rather end my life." She whispered into my chest. I rubbed circles on her back slowly calming her down.

"Hey Don't think like that and your not going to kill yourself because I have friends that are just like you. And have also had to go through the same thing. Most of all I am going to help you get through this faze. I think it will be a lot of fun having a young girl in my pack that I will be able to call a sister. I mean I haven't had one in almost six years. So this is going to be a lot of fun. One last thing I think it is pretty awesome that you are able to kill a vampire that is as old as my friends I think." I chuckled. Looking directly into her eyes I noticed something odd around her eyes their was a aqua ring around them.

"Hey umm not to be rude but can I see your vampire eyes please for me." I whispered softly. Her eyes flashed a mint green quickly before going back to their light blue. Shocked I quickly changed my expression to a happy one not to frighten her.

"My name is Nicky Colt by the way." She whispered.

"I love your name, mine is Faith Hale." I whispered back.

"Mine is Damon and I am this girls best friend right." His voice had Nicky's eyes flashing and fangs popping out.

"Hey it's ok he's one of the friends I was talking about but I don't think he will help he is still trying to learn control himself. His brother though is going to help and I think he will be your second best friend because I am your first one right?" I asked softly slowly calming her down again.

"Her eyes their mint green what the hell-." Damon was stopped mid way by a kick to the leg from the famous Stefan.

"Damon Salvator! That is not how you great guests what on earth has gotten into you?" Stefan questioned. Flashing his fangs but Damon was unfazed by that he looked petrified. Releasing Nicky I slowly walked up to him snapping my fingers in front of his face. It was like he was frozen in time ether that or he was to scared to move.

"Stefan can you try and teach Nicky how to control her shift. What type of blood she is supposed to drink. I am going to help Damon out he seems to be well I don't really know but I will figure it out. Take her out side please ignore the fire." I asked softly. I could hear the sound of two feet walking towards the front door and the sound of something being dragged behind them made me chuckle slightly. Returning my gaze to a frozen Damon I walked around him inspecting him. Cracking my knuckles I faced towards him and then slapped him hard across the face. His statue unfroze and yelped holding his cheek for the second time today. Rolling my eyes I called the pack into the living room.

"Damon what the hell happened. You froze at the sight of her eyes I mean I know that it is unusual but that does not mean you say things like that. In front of a very scared and newly turned vampire." I stated really upset.