Brett the little bitch Ch.11

All rights go to Jeff Davis and the person who owns the vampire diaries.

"So umm stay by me at all times and Nicky if you get hungry tell me so that I can get you some blood. Oh and follow my lead when I tell the principal why you guys are at school with me today." I said turning around to see the kids had their faces stuffed with donuts. Chuckling I got out of the jeep. Opening the driver side doors all three kids hopped out along with Seth who looked really nervous. Liam came up from behind me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I felt a small tug on my jeans looking down I saw Warren.

"Faith can you give me a piggy back ride. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night." He whimpered looking down at his feet. Shrugging Liam's arm off my shoulder i crouched down on the ground.

"Of course come on." I softly said turning around. I felt a weight on my back. Two small arms wrapped there way around my neck and two legs wrapped around my torso. He put his head in the crook of my neck. Smiling towards the others I nudged everyone towards the main entrance to Beacon Hills High School. Turning around I locked my jeep before Catching up with them. Pushing open the main entrance to the school everyone stopped talking a looked at me with wide eyes. Rolling my eyes I made my way towards the office. Walking into the office I noticed the principal at the copy machine.

"Hey umm principal H. I was wondering if I could get my friends schedule and a pass for why I have three children with me." I soothly said.

"I think I can get your friend his schedule but what was that other thing you where talking about."
Turning around his jaw dropped.

"Well you see I have to watch my cousins because their mom is in the hospital. Yeah and my mom can't pay a baby sitter because we don't have the money, and she had work so. She told me to take them to school with me." I lied smoothly. Shifting Warren slightly in a more comfortable position.

"Oh umm.... Well then of course." He quickly grabbed a sticky note and wrote something down before going to a metal failing cabinet. Quickly pulling out a piece of paper.
He started Walking back over to the six of us he handed me both papers. Thanking him I handed Seth his times table before making my way out of the office followed by four people.

"Umm Faith I don't know where any of these classes are. I also don't know where my locker is." Seth said nervously.

"Well you don't have to worry about any of that because your locker is right next to mine and you have the same classes as me." I said softly. Walking over to my locker I opened it. Grabbing my stuff I turned to see Seth having trouble with his locker. Sighing I moved him out of the way before hitting it. It swung open. Liam, Seth, and the kids looked at me in aww. Grinning at them I smelled something that made me put myself on high alert. Grabbing Seth's books I slammed his locker shut before pushing everyone to first period.
*********

It was now lunch time and I couldn't find Liam well that is until I saw him angrily March his way towards the main entrance of school shoving the doors open sending a loud bang throughout the halls cringing i gently gave the kids to Seth for him to watch over them. Quickly I rushed outside just in time to see Liam look like he wanted to kill a kid maybe one foot taller then him. I directed my gaze to his hand that had blood dripping from it. Quickly running over to him I grabbed his hand giving him a reassuring squeeze. Turning his eyes to me they where stone cold. But they softened when his eyes met mine. Turning my gaze back to the kid In front of us. He was gazing at me lustfully. Scrunching my nose up in disgust I hid behind Liam. Not liking the feeling of this kids gaze on me.

"Why hello their doll. Why are you hanging out with this I.E.D kid when you could be having a piece of this." He said referring to himself. Growling lowly I walked up to him with an innocent smile. I grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up 8 inches off the ground. Everyone else gasped in shock while This kid looked terrified.