The beast within Ch. 14

I do not own teen wolf sadly :( JEFF DAVIS IS THE BOSS :)

Faith Pov.

He bolted towards me with lightning speed. Dodging his attack I gripped the hilt of my sword. Hissing he charged at me again with lightning speed. Grabbing me by the throat he pushed me against a tree. Hissing he smirked at my position in satisfaction.

"You my friend have someone that belongs to me. I would like her back." He hissed. Smirking I flashed my eyes allowing my true form to erupt from deep within me. Shifting half way into my form I grabbed his arm and ripped it off of his body. Screaming in pain he dropped me and stumbled backwards holding his shoulder. Throwing the sword and rest of my equipment to the side I let my she wolf out. Roaring like a wild beast I charged at him. Holding him by his throat. Now that the tables have turned. I grinned knowing that he was at my mercy.

"You come onto my territory and try to take one of my FAMILY MEMBERS!!! You my friend are in for a treat. Let Nicky out of her dream right now or so help me God I will take a fork to both of your eyes." I growled. Whispering a coupe of words under his breathe the whimpering from within the house stopped. Grinning I shifted back to my human form. Still gripping him by the throat I looked towards the window. Seeing everyone I know and care for look at me in pure horror except for Damon and Klaus they grinned like the grinch on Christmas. Smiling back at them I showed them my bloody teeth. The vampire in my grasp screamed when my werewolf venom mixed with his vampire blood. Walking into the woods I kept on walking enjoying the whimpers from behind me. Inside I felt like a piece of my heart turned black. Ignoring the feeling I pushed it aside. Walking towards the middle of the woods I closed my eyes. Kneeling down towards the pine infested woods I opened a door hidden beneath the pine needles grabbing the vampire I pushed him done there watching as the darkness engulfed his body. Standing I slammed the door shut. Ignoring his cries for help. I walked back towards my house feeling numb. From the neck down my head was in over drive mixed emotions swam through my eyes. Grabbing all of my equipment I walked up the front porch steps. Shaking  I turned the knob pushing open the door I ignored all of the stares directed at me and walked towards the basement door. Pulling it opens I stumbled inside but not before closing the door. I locked the door. My body shaking more harshly I stumbled down the stairs tripping on the last step I caught myself before I crashed towards the ground. Crawling over to one of the shelves I gripped one of the bottles smashing it towards the cement ground I grabbed one of the sharp glass pieces. Clutching it in my hand I Brought it to my stomach.

What have I become? I thought.....

A killer?.......

My heart is turning black like an endless abyss of darkness.....

I wonder what would have happened if I let my uncle kill me that night.. If I didn't except the bite no one would have died that dreadful night....

Everyone would have lived grown up and had a family.....

Clara would still be alive....

Her son Andrew would still be living a happy life.....

And just like that I shattered ignoring all the voices screaming at me to unlock the door. The only sound I heard was my heart shattering my body no longer being able to fight the demon inside that was fighting to take control. My wolf fighting trying to over throw the demonic angel Synder who demanded control. I awaited wishing everything would end I wished I had never opened my eyes to see my loving mother look down at me as if I was a goddess sent from Zeus himself. I wish I never took my first steps. Never met my loving family and watched as they burned inside the house I grew up in. Never given the bite. Never given a second chance only for it to come and be ripped away from me.