Death takes a toll on the human soul Ch.17

I don't own teen wolf Jeff Davis.

Faith's prov.

"So what's on the agenda for today Faith." Liam yelled from the couch.

"Well I have to go do something the rest of you can figure out what you are going to do." I yelled back. Sighing in sadness I started to pack a lunch for myself.

"Faith what do you mean you have to go do something? Where are you going." Warren asked. Tilting his head to the side as he walked into the kitchen.

"I promise I will be right back tomorrow morning. Just stay with Seth or Liam. There are left overs in the fridge ok." I stated kneeling down I  pulling him into a hug, squeezing him slightly. Looking back towards my hybrids I whistled. Standing up I dusted myself off. Grabbing my iPhone 5 off the counter as well as my lunchbox. Opening the front door the three of us made are way outside of the house. Silently walking through the thorns and vegetation in the dark depths of the woods.

              **********

My foot steps echoed through the woods along with the sound on my two big hybrids running ahead of me. Looking up towards the sky I took notice of how dark it was starting to get. Sighing in sadness as I reached my destination. My eyes roamed the wild flowers that where everywhere. All different types of exotic colors. About twenty meters ahead laid a small cabin or what looked like one on the outside that is. Slowly I walked forward my steps faltering as I reached the front porch. I could smell the faint smell of blood coming from inside the cabin. Slowly I pushed open the door. Gasping in horror I collapsed. My legs giving out from underneath me. Whimpering I took in the sight before me both Katy and Kevin laid arrows in both of their hearts along with a couple of bullets. The worst part was they where holding hands and looking directly at one another. Their dying wish. Standing up on shaky legs I picked the two of them up gingerly. Before laying them both on the two couches in their living room. Quickly I took out the bullets and sewed the wounds up before I moved onto the arrows and did the same. How was I going to explain to he two twins that their parents are dead. I chocked back the sobs that where threatening to be unleashed, as I walked outside carrying both of their bodies in my arms. Laying them softly down next to the small waterfall that was hidden a small lengths away from their house I walked to the shed nearby. Breaking off the slightly new lock. I pulled open the door. Grabbing a shovel and some work gloves. I walked back towards the waterfall. Switching my eyes to my wolf side. I started digging one big whole for the two of them. A honored tradition we did in my old pack that will now be carried thought mine. The married coupes would be buried together in one big whole. Holding each other.  Walking back into their small cabin I grabbed a wolvesbane root. It slightly stung my hand burning it for a second but I deserved it for failing my pack. Grabbing a tables cloth from their cabinet. Walking back towards their graves I saw both Luna and King whimpering nudging their too care takers. Crying softly I wrapped the two of them up in the nice sheet I made sure they where holding each other's hands. Jumping down into the hole I carefully picked up both of them. Laying them down into the bottom of the hole. Jumping out of it I buried them. Watching as both of their bodies disappeared under the dirt. Planting the wolvesbane steam into the ground. I stood up before making my way back into their cabin to clean the blood and rub the floors and walls clean of any sign that their once was a murder involved with this cabin.

               ***********

Groaning once I finished my back was sore from leaning over to clean the floor for far to long. Standing up I stretched my back. Looking out the window I noticed it was midnight. Huffing I walked farther into the cabin before walking up the small stairs that lead to the twins room. Whimpering in sadness I missed them already even though I just saw them not even seven hours ago. I wonder what they are doing. Collapsing on top of one of the twins beds. Looking up I noticed the glowing stars that I have to the twins about a year ago. The two of them kept on complaining about wanting to be able to see the stars at night. So I bought them some fake glowing stars. They where so happy they made me help them put the stars up on the ceiling. Giggling at the memory. Sitting up I started packing two bags for the boys stuffing all of their clothes and prized possessions into the bags. Looking at the now empty draws and closet I made my way down the stairs. Listening to the floor boards creak under my weight. Carrying the two heavy backpacks over my shoulder I made my way outside. Turning around I slowly closed the door. Sobbing I made the long trek back towards my house my harsh sobs racking my body. Whistling a soft tune under my breath. My two husky hybrids by my side. Softly howling in with my tune.
*********
The sound of someone's cries broke me out of my thoughts.