Chapter 58

*Hi guys, so this is another filler, and I know you guys probably want the good stuff but unfortunately I have to wait until Friday, but I absolutely love writing for you guys so I really hope you enjoy! Mature and sexual content btw, so if you don't feel comfortable please do not read*
I wake up, letting out a deep exhale as the morning sunrise shines through the blinds. I wake up with my hand on Klaus's chest and his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. I smile to myself and throw my leg over his waist so I am straddling it. Our chests our pressed against each other and we are practically nose to nose.

I smile at him extremely goofily and playfully peck his lips. "Good morning sleepy head." I whisper to him softly. He let's out a deep breath and blinks his eyes to look at me.

"You can never just let me sleep, can you?" Klaus asks as he brings his hands up to my waist, resting them there gently.

"Nope!" I say popping the 'p' as I smile down at him and peck his lips one more time. Klaus let's out a little chuckle at my playful behavior. I can tell that I don't look my best right now, my hair feels a mile high and I can see some mascara on my cheek, but I just continue to smile at him.

"You're beautiful, Penelope." Klaus says smiling at me happily as his fingers gently caress the skin on my hips. I keep smiling at him, not being able to contain it.

"Not as beautiful is you." I say in a sing song voice as I sit up on his lap, looking down at him. He looks up at me and laughs.

"Is that a compliment?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I let out a surprised gasp at his question.

"Of course! In my eyes you are a beauty, Niklaus Mikaelson." I say as I rest my hands on his chest, resting some of my waist on them. Klaus smiles and pulls me down into a kiss. He pushes me off of him and hovers over me, his hand still on my waist.

"I think you are mistaken, you are the beauty here, Penelope Mikaelson." He says challenging me in a playful way. I giggle up at him happily, feeling extremely playful.

"I love you Klaus." I say bluntly as I keep my hands on his lower abdomen, feeling his skin and muscles underneath my palms.

"I love you, Penelope." Klaus says a little bit more sincere than I did. My tone was very playful but his is very loving and affectionate. I laugh happily and wrap my arms around his neck. "What has got you so wound up this morning?" Klaus asks with a laugh as he pulls me away from his neck. I just giggle to myself and look at him.

"I'm happy." I say quietly but my tone joyful. Klaus smiles and presses his lips against mine. The kiss gets heavy as he pins me to the mattress by pressing his hands firmly onto my waist. I intertwine my fingers into his hair, pulling him in for a deeper kiss. His cold fingers begin to fumble for the hem of his shirt that I'm wearing but within an instant I hear crying from Jeremy's bedroom. I pull away and look at him.

"Bloody hell..." he mutters under his breath as he rolls his eyes. I just smirk and peck his lips before pulling away.

"Later." I say before I sneak out from underneath him and make my way towards the bedroom door. Mornings like these, make me completely forget the fact that we are running away from home.

---------------------

"I'm so happy that I found all of this old fishing stuff in the shed. It's been forever since I've fished!" I exclaim and I cast my line into the lake.

"It looks at though you are a regular back water country bumpkin." Klaus says as he walks up behind me, sitting next to me on the dock with his fishing pole in hand.

"Don't even go there." I say playfully nudging him. I look behind me and see Faith peacefully in her little baby seat and Hope running towards us squealing. "Come here baby!" I say excitedly to her but she doesn't listen to me, she just runs up behind Klaus, putting her arms around his giggling happily. I let out a gasp and Klaus begins to laugh.