Chapter 55

*Graphic sexual content, btw, if you feel uncomfortable, please do not read! I know their has been a lot of mature stuff but I don't know, I guess I just wanted this story to be a little more mature than the last one, but I haven't gotten any complaints so I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing and pray you guys like what I have to write! Also this is going to be super long, sorry about that! Love you guys! Thanks!!*
I jog into the compound after a long run through the New Orleans streets. I got up at the crack of dawn and then left just so I could blow off some steam by taking a long run. I used to run all the time before my life went crazy, and it's a part of my old life that I miss.

I take a deep breath and wipe the sweat off of my forehead. I quickly head upstairs and into Klaus's bathroom, grabbing a towel and wiping my face off.

"You snuck out awfully early." A sly voice says from the door frame. I turn my head and see Klaus leaned against the doorway, his arms folded over his chest and his eyes piercing me.

"Yeah... I just needed to blow off some steam. I hope that's not a problem..." I say with a little laugh as I run the cold faucet water.

"Not a problem at all, love." Klaus says as he walks into the bathroom, obviously having something on his mind.

"Why are you acting so incredibly shady right now?" I ask him with a little laugh. Klaus raises an eyebrow at me and puts his hands up in defense.

"I didn't think I was acting shady in the slightest." Klaus says as he inches closer and closer to me. I look at him in the mirror, narrowing my eyes.

"Whatever you say..." I say as I stick a wash cloth under the cold faucet and begin applying the cold water to my hot skin. I arch my back and put my head back so I can cool down my hot neck and my one hands remains firmly on the counter of the sink. Klaus looks at me, his eyes flickering with an unfamiliar look.

Klaus then makes his move, positioning himself behind me, pressing the front of his body to the back of my body, snaking his hands around my waist.

"You know... I was rather disappointed to awake and see that you had disappeared from my bed.." Klaus whispers into my ear, his cool breath causing goose bumps to rake up and down my spine.

"So... Is that what this is about?" I question him as I raise an eyebrow, looking at his large hands, caressing the bare skin on my waist and stomach in the large mirror.

"I think that right now is an appropriate time to fulfil my... wants..." He says as he places a kiss behind my ear, making my legs shake a bit.

"No Klaus, not right now..." I say to him, trying to resist the urge to immediately attack him, knowing we have things to do today, very important things for that matter.

"Are you sure about that, love?" Klaus whispers as his hand makes it's way to in between my legs. I gasp at his sudden bold move. I grind my backside into his front side, trying to escape his hand from turning me into putty.

"Klaus come on, I'm sweaty, I'm stinky, I feel gross..." I say as I crane my neck to meet his gaze. Klaus pushes my front side up against the sink harder, forcing me to look at us in the mirror.

"How dare you walk around here in your black sports bra and tight little black pants and expect me not to want you the second that I lay my eyes on you?" Klaus growls into my ear, making me shiver.

"Klaus... My sister, your sister and your brother are all around and they might hear us..." I whisper to him insecurely.

"Then we shall have to be quiet, won't we?" Klaus says into my ear as his hands find the waistband of my stretch pants, beginning to pull them down my legs, trailing kisses down my back as he pulls them down to my ankles, coming back up and kissing my shoulder. I begin to become all swept up in the heat of the situation I just grip the sink tightly for what is about to come next.