Ch 17

This is nearly 4000 words long so get comfy once again.
•••••••••••••••

When they arrived to the lunch table the next week, and everyone got quiet. They stared at them hard, almost peering into their souls. Vic and Kellin looked at each other and then back at the group.

"Is there something wrong with Vic's face?"

"Hey!" Kellin pecked Vic's cheek and said a quiet sorry. "Ok, but really, what's up? Why are you trying to eat our soul's freaks?"

"He was right." Jaime murmured to Jeremy.

"Who was right?"

"Y'all owe me twenty bucks!" Tay shouted from her spot at the table.

"For what?" Kellin asked.

"Hey, no fair, I don't!" Alan whined.

"None of us do." Jenna piped in. "We all agreed with him."

"Who's him? Who's right? What the fuck are you guys talking about?"

"Ugh, Tony." Replied Tay. "He said you guys were dating and Tony is never wrong."

"Except for the part where he is because we aren't dating." Kellin said in a monotone voice.

"I mean, would it be that bad if we were though? We have to be friends, then we both like each other, then things get complicated because we don't own up to how we feel and then we're both hurt so we talk and we kiss and we're dating. We practically did that."

"But you didn't mention the part where you knock him up." Jaime mentioned from shoving food into his mouth.

"That's after we date though."

"But in your case, it isn't."

"Anyways, Vic," Tay interrupted. "What you just said, legit happened so you guys are dating." She said matter-of-factly.

"Would it be bad if we were dating?" Vic whispered to Kellin.

"No, I mean, I'd like to date you."

"So be my boyfriend?"

"Nope."

"But you just said-."

"Put some heart into it babes. I want to remember it so I can tell peanut how his daddy wooed me. Hey Alan, can you get me a water bottle?"

Vic sat there, thinking. How to woo Kellin? He could be really cheesy; like, next level type shit or he could be original. Maybe originally cheesy? Is that even a thing? Well, he'll make it a thing. And he knew just how to do it.

To Austin, Hime Time, Alan, Tone Bone, Mike (-_-') : I need your help to 'woo' Kells. But you can't say shit. And that means you Alan.

*

"Say cheese!" Kellin nearly pissed himself when Alan came out of nowhere with a Polaroid camera and snapped a picture.

"Jesus Christ, what is your problem? Stop taking picture of taking pictures of me you weirdo. Alan I swear to god I will break that damned thing!" when Alan wouldn't stop, Kellin reached out for it but Alan was taller so he just held his arm up. "Now that's not fair! Where's your boyfriend when you need him."

"He's out with Vic." He received a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you for being nice."

"Only because I love you. Oh, and Katherine said she's making lunch so let's go downstairs and eat."