Ch 8

"Work with us, and we'll work with you got it?" one of the men said.

"Come sit on daddy's lap." Another man said with a wicked smirk on his lips. Kellin slowly walked up to him and the older man roughly yanked him down. "Look at you, all dressed up nicely for daddy, baby girl. We could use a nice piece of ass these days; the other ones are getting a bit boring if you ask me."

Kellin closed his eyes lightly, holding in the shaking and tears. Right now would be a good time to puke, or die. Either one doesn't matter. But he doesn't want to be hit twice. Three of the men got up from their chair and began touching Kellin, telling him that he nice soft skin and a pretty face. Maybe if he tries hard enough, he'll wake up in his bed, under the covers.

When he opens his eyes, he's disappointed that he still sitting on the man's lap. The rest of them have gathered around, some using their phones to record or take picture. All, except one. He has his phone out but it looks like he keeps checking for messages. Maybe the Mrs., is talking to him. Telling him to come home because the kids missed him and dinner was ready.

They began taking off his clothes, slowly pulling the lace material off his tiny body. Closing his eyes once again, he prayed to the god that hated him and finally let the tears fall. Hands began wondering, touching his upper body only before touching his private area.

"Put your hands in the air!" Someone from inside the room shouted. All movements stopped and Kellin peaked through a barely open eye to see the man, which kept looking at his phone, with a gun in his hand and badge in the other. "You are all under arrest for the involvement of child trafficking and the rape of minors. Hands behind your head and on your knees! Now! You, boy, put those clothes on and get out of here."

For once, Kellin happily listened. Quickly putting on the lingerie, he opened the door quietly and saw his dad and Richard with their backs towards the door. Kellin let the metal door close gently behind him then ran towards the bathroom. He knocked on the door quickly, constantly checking his back to make sure no one was there.

"Kellin? Are you done?" Demetrius asked as he opened the door. Kellin signaled him to sh and squeezed into the bathroom, where a boy that looked about seven stood. He slowly walked towards the boy and gently hugged him. The little boy hugged back, burrowing his face in Kellin's chest.

"We have to be quiet." Kellin whispered as he lightly petted the boy's hair. "I don't know what's going on but we have to stay here until they get us." He told Demetrius. "Hey, it's ok, no one's going to hurt you ok? You're safe here." Kellin told the little boy. "What's your name?" he asked, trying to distract him.

"M-my name is Moses." He replied shakily.

"Well Moses, did you know that one day, when you're older, you're gonna be the happiest person ever?"

"I don't believe you."

"Why not?"

"My dad said I can never be happy."

"Well, he's wrong. You're going to find someone that will make you happy and then you're going to get married and live happily ever after."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Promise?" Moses asked, holding out his pinky.

"Promise." Kellin replied, hooking his pinky around the smaller one. "So tell me, what would make you the happiest?"

"Seeing my mommy again." He replied sadly. Kellin looked up at Demetrius, who only looked back with nothing to say. "Daddy took me on vacation and we never saw
her again."