Chapter Twenty-Two: Following Ryan

Mo raced in.
"What is Ryan doing here?" She demanded.
"I think she's trying to bring us home. Although I don't know how she knew we were here," I said. Mo thought for a moment.
"I don't know, but I'm gonna go hang out with Dally. See you two love birds later," she said, walking out.
      "I need to find out what Ryan is up to," I said.
      "I'm coming too," Johnny said. "I'd never forgive myself if you got hurt."
       "All right. Come on," I said. We walked out the door. I looked down the street and saw Ryan's figure slowly turning the corner. I ran as quietly as I could and Johnny followed me. She walked up to a pair of Greaser girls who were smoking.
"Can you tell me where Johnny Cade's house is?" She asked. Then I realized it. She was trying to take Johnny away from me!
Johnny and I ran back to the Curtis house and sat together on the couch. Well, he sat. I was pacing, trying to figure out what Ryan was trying to do. Was she trying to bring me and Mo home or was she trying to get Johnny? She had always told me she didn't see me with Johnny and that she would be with him. But then again...here I am, engaged to Johnny Cade. Ainsley Frisia Cade. That sounded really good. Would we have kids? What would we name them? I shook that thought out f my head. I needed to get Ryan out of her as soon as possible.
    "I want Ryan gone," I said, out loud, to no one in particular.
     "Same," Johnny said. "I'm mostly worried about you leaving because of her." Then Mo walked in with her hands on her hips.
       "Well I just made out with Dally," she said, her tone sounding like she was just telling us it was raining. I grinned at her and she grinned back.
---------------------
This chapter is dedicated to momo_2354 , who wouldn't stop texting me to update, and it's also dedicated to write_and_escape_ , who has been so nice to me and is just generally super awesome. Go check out her fanfic!!!! It's SO good!!!! (It's called accident? I think not)