Chapter Twenty-One: Yelling

Ryan was absolutely furious.
"Ainsley! What the heck is going on?" She yelled. I stood up.
"Want to know what is going on? Well I'll tell you! I got transported into a book and met the most wonderful people. And I was free from you," I said. "I made new friends and even have a boyfriend, no thanks to you! You always brought me down and told me I couldn't. But I can! I can do whatever I want."
"Ainsley...," she said softly.
"No! I'm sick and tired of you guilt tripping me. I'm sick and tired of all of this, Ryan! You always push me down and left me alone. I had to find my way back up and steady myself. You think that whatever happens, I'll be happy, right? Well not anymore. I'm not afraid to hold my emotions in! I'm not afraid anymore, Ryan," I said. She gaped at me. Johnny stood up and put his arm around me.
"You and Johnny Cade? I never saw it. I also never saw you yelling at me, your best friend. I guess the impossible is never really impossible," Ryan sneered. I leaned into Johnny.
    "Get out," I said. Ryan stared at me in disbelief. I pushed her out, and she punched me before walking off. I rubbed my face where she had hit me and walked back to Johnny. I expected him to ask about Ryan and everything she had said to me. But he didn't. He simply kissed me and held me close. Why was Ryan here? How? I wanted her gone. I wasn't going to let her meet or get to any of my friends. I let go of Johnny. I needed to find someone: Darry. I needed to tell him all about Ryan and how we could never trust her. Not ever.
    I found Darry sitting in his room looking through a box of photos. The one on the top was of me and the whole gang. There were a few more with me in them in there. I saw another one with a man who looked a lot like Darry and a really pretty woman.
    "Darry?" I said. He looked up. "Can I tell you something?"
     "Sure. You can tell me anything," he said.
      I sighed, my heart uneasy. "My friend Ryan...I think she is here to bring me home."
------------------------------
Hey there!!! Just wanted to point out that my best friend momo_2354 has 4 wonderful Outsiders fanfics! And I happen to sorta be in one!! Go check those out!