Epilogue

"Mama! Papa!" A little pink haired girl ran up to Lucy and Natsu.

"What's wrong Nashi?" Lucy asked and the little girl squealed.

"Guess what day it is!"

Natsu walked in and laughed.

"Is it, Christmas?" He guessed jokingly.

"Nope!"

"Valentines day?"

"Na ah."

"I give up Nashi. What day is it?" He asked jokingly and Lucy giggled.

"It's my birthday!!!" Nashi giggled and Natsu carried her up.

"Oh yes it is!" Natsu yelled, spinning her around.

"Happy Birthday Nashi." Lucy smiled and hugged her daughter tight.

"What do you want for your birthday?" Natsu asked and she thought for a second.

"I want to join Fairy Tail! Just like you!" She squealed. Natsu and Lucy looked at eachother before nodding. The little girl jumped for joy as the happy family walked off to fairy tail to get their daughter to be a member.

[by the way, Lucy and Natsu are still in fairy tail.]

A:N Thanks soooooo soooo sooooo much for being patient with me. I know this book was quite fast but I really hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I have been writing it! Big thanks to all of you! :3 30 votes for this book was awesome so if you like this book, please go check out my other books too!

Thanks for all the support!

-Awkward Umbreon

Disclaimer: Fairy tail belongs to this wonderful man -----> HIRO MASHIMA!!!