Chapter 11- Natsu and Grey vs Lucy and Levy

***Lucy's POV***

Days passed since the games continued. Team Shadow Gear was doing fairly well. We had made it to the final 2, which meant we defeated Team Laxus, which consisted of Freed and Evergreen! [ironic huh?]

"Lu-chan!" Levy shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, what's up?" I asked and she had a glint of confidence in her eye.

"Today we'll be versing the strongest team, Team Natsu!" She yelled. My heart broke a little again, but I forced a smile.

"Lets show them what Team Shadow Gear is all about!" I fist pumped and she cheered.

"Everyone to the field for the final battle!" Macao shouted and everyone rushed outside, excited to see the intense battle unfold.

"Today is the final battle! Team Natsu!" Master pointed to Natsu and Grey. "And team Shadow Gear!" He pointed to us.

"These two pairs had made it to the top, and will compete to see who will win!" Mira cheered and Master nodded in agreement.

"Teams get ready!" Master shouted and I stood in a fighting position.

"Fight!" Mira yelled and cheers erupted from the guild members.

We stood there for a while, observing who would go first and who would do what.

"Just because we're friends doesn't mean I'll go easy on you! Solid script lightning volt!" Levy broke the silence and charged with Lightning strikes.

"Watch out!" Grey warned and they both dodged.

"Water Nebula!" I called out and send a huge sphere of water at them. They barely dodged.

"Solid Script! Iron!" Levy commanded and a brilliant word appeared and smashed down to Grey.

"Fire Dragon"s Roar!" He roared and fire spewed out towards Levy.

"Water Dragon's Roar!" I roared, and a huge explosion occurred, knocking our team and his team back.

"Ice make, lance!" Grey yelled sending shots of ice across.

"Solid script! Guard!" Levy blocked the attack against me and I shot her a grin.

"Wing slash of the Water Dragon!" I charged at Grey.

"Not so fast! Fire Dragon's wing attack!" Natsu yelled and blocked, causing another explosion, blowing me back.

"Ice make Arrows!" Grey jumped and charged.

"Celestial light shield!" I commanded and thought of my spirits.

"We'll help you princess." They whispered in my head. There was a bright light and all the ice arrows were stopped.

"Fire dragon's iron fist!" Natsu roared and charged towards me. I felt my fist turn to water and I grinned.

"Water Dragon's Iron fist!" I charged and our fists impacted each other.

We both flew back, landing on our feet. We both breathed heavily and glared at each other.

"Ice make knuckle!" Grey called out and ice fists started charging towards me. I swallowed some energy and got ready.

"Boiling Water Dragon's Roar!" I roared as boiling water went right through the knuckles. The ice melted and dropped to the floor as Grey was hit and went flying back.

"Hot! Hot hot hot!" Grey cried out.

"You ice head, your clothes!" Natsu shouted, agitated and huffed.