Chapter 8- Were Done

***Lucy's POV***

Ahh, I feel so comfortable. Since when did I get a pillow this comfortable? God, it's so snuggy and cuddly. I blinked my eyes open and my jaw dropped.

"Natsu?!" I yelled but then heard a groan.

"5 more minutes..." He moaned and held onto me tighter. I blushed. "Baka..." I sighed and tried to wriggle my way out of his tight grip.

I looked down and sighed. He was really cute when he was sleeping, and not rampaging everywhere.

'Knock knock'

"Natsu." I said, nudging him a little. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"L-Lucy. Sorry." He said, letting me go and quickly swiping some hair out of my face. I grinned and looked right into his eyes.

"Oi Lucy we-" Erza came in and blushed quickly.

"Flame brain we-" and Grey stopped at the door way too.

"It's not what it looks like!" I yelled and they tried backing up.

"S-sorry for interrupting!" They yelled and shut the door. I sighed and got out of bed. Natsu did the same and rubbed his head.

"Jeez, they already left." Natsu sighed and I went into the washroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and did my hair. Today, hm... We're probably going on a missions so let's choose the usual.

"Ok Natsu lets go!" I yelled and he dashed out the door. Ecstatic Natsu.

"Hey Erza, Grey." I greeted and they still had flushed faces.

"It's not what you're thinking stripper boy!" Natsu yelled and Grey got enraged.

"What did you say flame brain?!" He roared and they both swung at each other.

"ENOUGH." Erza boomed over them.

"Aye sir!" They both cried and did the Happy#2.

Speaking of Happy, where is he?

"Erza, isn't Happy coming too?" I questioned and she shook her head.

"He said he preferred to help Carla." Erza said.

"Lets go!" Grey yelled and we nodded.

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu roared and grinned widely. Silly Natsu.

****

[A:N They are now back at the guild. I didn't feel like writing the battling part! Sorry! .-.]

"That was awesome!!!" Natsu grinned and Grey nodded.

"Except we destroyed another building." I sighed. We only got half the reward.

"Be positive Lucy. We only destroyed one building." Erza smiled. I still sighed.

"Still." I whined and the others laughed.

"We are fairy tail after all." Natsu roared and laughed.

I laughed too. Mira came up to us and greeted us with the usual.

"Hello Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Grey. How was the mission?" She asked and I kinda gloomed.

"We only destroyed one building this time!" Natsu laughed, like it was an achievement.

"That's wonderful." Mira smiled. You too?!?

"Here are some drinks. Lisanna made them in apology after last time.

"Tell her we forgive her! This looks really good!" Natsu licked his lips.

I was hesitant at first, but if she changed for the good this time. I took a sip and nothing happened.