Chapter 10- Fairy Tail Games?!

***Normal POV***

Lucy walked in with the victorious Team ShadowGear into the guild. They had completed a quest for 4,000,000 jew! How lucky!

The quest was to defeat giant lava monsters outside of a rich mansion. They completed it with no trouble at all.

"Yosh! That was awesome!" Lucy yelled and fist pumped the air in victory.

"Yes. I have to admit, our team has grown a lot stronger with Lu-chan on it!" Levy grinned and Gajeel nodded along with Jet and Droy.

"You guys were plenty strong already!" Lucy laughed and sat at the bar with Mira-Jane.

"So I suspected that the mission went well?" Mira asked, with a smile on her face.

"Definately!" I shot a thumbs up and giggled.

"That's great! Here, let me get you some water." Mira said, pouring some water in a glass.

"Thanks Mira!" Lucy smiled and took a sip.

It's been a month that Lucy has been in Team ShadowGear, and she was enjoying it. She got to be on the same team as her BFF and get to know people better.

"Attention! Attention everybody!" A loud booming voice echoed through the guild. Master Makarov.

"Eh? What's going on?" Cana asked, drunken as always.

"Gramps what's happening?" Natsu asked, curious spreading through out his brain.

"Listen my children! We will be having a training contest!" Makarov grinned and everyone was in question.

"What do you mean by training contest?" Levy-chan asked and Makarov nodded.

"On your teams, you will prepare 2 people, that will go up against everyone else! The two people will be more experienced by then so I chose wisely." Makarov continued. "It will go in a contest format, 2 vs 2. It will go on until there is 2 pairs standing left. Then it is the final battle."

"Oooh! That sounds interesting! Too bad I don't have a team..." Mira chuckled and wiped the counter top.

"Now, the teams that will be participating are, Team Natsu! Team Shadow Gear! Team Laxus! Team of Juvia and Cana! Team of Elfman and Wendy! Team of Reedus and Erza! And Team of Bisca and Alzack!"

"Yes!" Bisca and Alzack high fived.

"I'll do my best Elfman!" Wendy said and Elfman nodded.

"Like a man!"

"This will be interesting..." Laxus mumbled and his team responded with an "aye!"

"Juvia will do her best too!" Juvia smiled and Cana nodded, taking a sip of beer.

"Lets do this Lu-chan!" Levy grinned

Lucy nodded. "Yosh!"

"Then you two can enter for our team" Gajeel said and Jet and Droy nodded.

"Lets do this Reedus!" Erza yelled. She knew Reedus wasn't very fond of battling but this was for experience.

"Aye sir!" Reedus yelled.

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu roared across the room.

"Our tournament starts tomorrow with the team ShadowGear vs Team Juvia and Cana, Team Natsu vs Wendy and Elfman, and Team Laxus vs Team Bisca and Alzack! Get your sleep because tomorrow is going to be intense!" And with that, Master Makarov walked offstage.

"This is gonna be awesome!" Lucy jumped up.

****Next Day****

***Lucy's POV***

This was gonna be one tough battle. Juvia, she uses the same kind of magic as me, water magic and she knows all my moves, except for my dragon powered ones and celestial ones. Cana doesn't know most of my moves so I have to work hard to make this work.

"Ready Lu-chan?" Levy asked I nodded.

"Yosh, lets do this!" I yelled and Cana smirked.

"Good luck!"

"Back to you!"

"Now let the battle begin."

"Juvia will use water cutter!" Juvia called out then turned into a cyclone of sharp waves. I jumped and Levy got out of the way barely as well.

"Celestial ray of Taurus!" I yelled and I heard Taurus in my head "yes my perfect body!"

It hit Cana and Juvia directly.

"Ok! Script spell: Electric volt!" Levy caster a lightning hit them. The other team yelled and struggled to get up.

"We've gotten much stronger..." I mumbled and Levy nodded, still concentrated.

"Celestial spell of Capricorn!" I casted and a wave of magic got shot at them. They flew back and landed on their feet this time.

"We won't go down that easily!" Cana yelled.

"Wind's edge!" Cana sent waves of wind at us.

"Hold your ground!" I yelled over the massive amount of wind.

"AHHH!" Levy flew back.

"LEVY!" I yelled and kept my ground.

"Celestial explosion!" I called. Suddenly there was a bright light that hit the ground.

"I... I give.." Cana kneeled to the floor.

"Juvia tried her best..." Juvia also kneeled down.

"That was awesome!" I high fived Levy.

"Yeah! Our power really did get stronger!"

"Oi, Cana and Juvia, here." I lent a hand out. They both took it and got up.

"Thanks."they both said and I nodded.

"That was fun. We should do it again one day." Levy smiled and they smiled back.

"Yeah."

"That was very intense but the winners are Levy and Lucy!"

"Yes!" I fist pumped the air.

"Next up is Team Natsu vs Elfman and Wendy!"

***Natsu's POV***

"Yea this is our match next." Grey said I nodded grinning.

"Lets do this!" I jumped and into the field.

"We're not going easy on you Natsu!" I heard Elfman yell and I smirked.

"Same to you!" I yelled back.

"Begin!"

"Alright! Ice make feet!" Grey enforced their feet in ice.

"The hell?! Why can't I move?!" Elfman roared.

"Uhh, were stuck!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Fire dragon's Roar!" I roared and a burst of fire spewed out.

"E-elf man... I'm sorry." And Wendy fell down.

"Wendy!" Elfman cried out, badly bruised.

"Yosh! Ice make lance!" Grey commanded.

"Fire dragon's wing slash!" I yelled and both our attacks hit, ending in Elfman falling to the floor.

"L-like a man." He murmured.

"Yeah we won!" I shouted and gramps nodded.

"The winner is Natsu and Grey!"

****

[A:N I know this may seem more of a regular fairy tail thing then a nalu fanfic but don't worry, it's coming soon! :) be patient and thanks!]