Chapter 7- Forgiveness and Believing

***Lucy's POV***

"Ugh, where the hell am I?" I groaned and rubbed my head. I felt like I was on a hangover or something.

"Lucy-San! You're okay!" Wendy shouted and hugged me.

"You don't know how many times I've heard that." I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Ok, so what happened?" I asked in a more serious tone.

"You don't remember?" She asked and I shook my head. "We'll, um, you challenged Grey, then Erza, then Natsu, then you collapsed." She murmured.

"W-what?!" My jaw dropped. I would never challenge any of those 3. They would whoop my sorry butt.

"It's true Lucy-San." Wendy sighed. I sat there thinking, what the hell was I thinking?!

"We'll, Master inspected the drink Lisanna gave you, it was a mind control potion. You weren't thinking yourself Lucy." Wendy said.

"Thanks for healing me Wendy. I owe you big time." I smiled and she waved me off.

"Seeing you happy is good enough Lucy-San." She smiled and hugged me. I said goodbye and left the infirmary.

Everyone was silent, probably remembering my rampage last night. Some were even shivering. I sighed and took a seat at the bar. Mira-Jane flinched but fake smiled.

"I know you're probably mad at me Mira, and I'm so so so sorry. I'm sorry for what I did to you, to your sister, to Erza, to Grey.... And to Natsu..." I started tearing up.

"I'm so so sorry Mira, please forgive me." I choked out trying to force back the tears. I was suddenly tackled in a hug.

"This is the Lucy I missed." Mira giggled and pat my back.

"I forgive you. I was never mad, I was just surprised. I knew something was wrong though." She said and giggled.

"T-thanks so much Mira." I grinned widely and she just smiled and poured me some water.

I thanked her, taking a sip.

"Thanks Mira. I'm so worried though, what if the others don't forgive me."

"I'm sure they will Lu-chan." I heard a voice behind me.

"Levy-chan!" I greeted and she giggled and hugged me.

"I missed you, you were so scary back then." She fake shivered and laughed.

"I'm so so sorry Levy-chan!" I apologized and she smiled.

"Psh, there's no need to apologize. You didn't do it on purpose." She waved and laughed.

"True, you didn't do anything wrong on purpose." Mira added and started cleaning the counter.

"But-" I got cut off by Juvia.

"Stop Lucy. Juvia thinks Lucy is innocent. There is no need to apologize further." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back and she sat down next to me.

"But I did many bad things, like yell at Lisanna-"

"Wasn't your fault." Levy-chan interrupted.

"I challenged Grey and Erz-"

"Also wasn't Lucy's fault." Juvia interrupted.

"And I hurt Natsu." I whimpered, remembering all the bad things I did.

"Nothing was your fault Lucy." Mira added and smiled.

"But I want to at least apologize to them all. They're always so nice and caring and there I am messing things up all the time..." I mumbled and the girls gave me sorry looks.

"We forgive you Lucy." I heard 2 voices say.

"Grey?! Erza?!" I asked in astonishment.

"I said, we forgive you" Erza said and sighed. "We were never thinking of you as a burden Lucy. You're like a ball of sunshine when things get bad, and something to care about in each situation." Erza finished and Grey nodded in agreement.

"T-thanks so much Erza, Grey." I lunged forward at Erza and hugged her. I can tell the action surprised her but she hugged back.

"Team Natsu is back together!!!" Levy-chan and Mira-Jane called out and everyone cheered.

"But how about Natsu?" I asked and they laughed.

"Don't worry. It's late. You should go home to get some rest." Erza said and I nodded.

"Thanks, everyone!" I smiled and waved to everyone, getting some waves back.

I headed out to go home, where relaxation rested.

****

I slipped into the shower turning the faucet on. Ahh, I loved the feeling of water. Ever since I figured out I was a water dragon, I felt more at peace with water. I finished the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I started humming a little tune [cough cough dango daikazoku] and stepped into my room. I took another step forward and 2 strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Whose there!" I shrieked.

"Don't, don't ever scare me again." I heard a deep voice.

"N-Natsu?" I stuttered.

There was a moment of silence then I spoke up.

"I'm sorry Natsu." I tried to hold back tears, but some came out.

"Who did that to you?" His voice seemed a little bit calmer.

"I can't tell you or she-" I shut my mouth. He shuffled and turned me to face him directly.

"Whose she? You can tell me anything." He said calmly.

"You won't believe me." I mumbled.

"I will believe you. I believe in you like you believe in me, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"L-Lisanna." I murmured and his eyes went wide.

***Natsu's POV***

Lisanna. Why? This isn't the Lisanna I knew from years ago. The Lisanna that raised Happy, the Lisanna who giggled at everything. Erza, Grey, Juvia. They were all right. They noticed something different about Lisanna, but I was too dense to see it.

"I-I believe you Luce." I stuttered but pulled her into me. Her cheeks were flushed and I kissed her forehead.

"Thanks Natsu." She said and I leaned in to kiss her. We kissed gently and pulled apart. She quickly kissed my cheek and told me she was going to get changed and bring some tea. I waited patiently and she came out in a night gown and a tray of tea. We sat for the whole night chatting about memories or past life.

I loved talking with her. She was my whole world.

She fell asleep leaning on her bed and I carried her quietly onto her bed.

"Pl-please stay..." She moaned and snored softly.

"I will Lucy. Ill stay with you forever." I said quietly, kissing her forehead and lying next to her.