Chapter 15- Lucy's Been Kidnapped?!

***Normal POV***

"Ah it's so good to be outside again!" Lucy stretched.

"Lucy, don't push yourself. You just got out of the hospital." Erza said worriedly.

"I'm fine I'm fine! It's time we get back to the guild eh?" Lucy smiled and everyone agreed.

"Well, we know Lucy's back." Grey mumbled and Natsu kept walking. He was stuck in deep thought until...

"Oi Natsu. You awake?" Lucy asked waving her arm in front of his face.

"Yea yea I'm fine." Natsu laughed and kept walking along side Lucy.

"Ok then..." Lucy said skeptically as she continued walking.

"So Lucy. Do you want to know why Lisanna was targeting you?" Erza said sternly and Lucy looked down.

"I-I think I know everything Erza..." She muttered but then suddenly became happy. "No need to worry!"

"That means you have to be careful of dark guilds Lucy." Grey warned and Lucy kept on walking. She was trying to avoid any conversation of that topic, because all it would do would bring back Lucy dark memories of what her mother told her.

"Something tells me Lucy is not being herself." Erza whispered to Grey and he nodded.

"I agree. She's too happy for this kind of situation."

Natsu was still staring off into space while Erza and Grey watched Lucy closely.

Lucy walked closely beside the river pass as they walked by. She ran ahead and kneeled down towards the water, picking it up gently.

"Ah, so refreshing." She sang and the group smiled upon her cheerfulness.

"Oi, Natsu. You aren't talking as much. What's wrong?" Lucy asked and Natsu snapped back to reality.

"N-nothing's wrong Luce." He stuttered and Happy flew above.

"But you were stuttering. You never stutter Natsu." Lucy said, concerned.

"It's nothing Luce. Lets catch up to the others." Natsu said and Lucy nodded, still unsure.

****

"Welcome back!" Mira greeted.

"Hi Lu-chan!" Levy greeted.

"Hi Levy-chan, Mira." Lucy smiled and looked around.

"Oi, you guys are back!" Romeo grinned.

"Hi guys!" Wendy greeted along with her flying exceed Carla.

"How was your vacation?" Master came into the room and Erza answered.

"It was interesting. I must inform you on something later though, Master."

"I see." He sighed and headed back to his office.

"Juvia heard there was an attack at the hotel you were staying at Grey-sama. Are you alright?" Juvia swooned and Grey sighed.

"Yes yes I'm fine."

"Yeah I also heard that." Laxus grumbled.

"You're back too Laxus?" Lucy asked and he nodded.

"We'll it's getting late. Lets go home for now and take another quest tomorrow." Erza said.

"Aye!"

Lucy waved off and walked on the streets of the peaceful city.

"It sure is nice this evening." She thought and unlocked the door to her apartment. She walked in and admired her room for a short while. She stepped inside her washroom and turned the faucet, releasing warm water.

"I could use a nice hot bath." She said outloud and stepped in.

After a while she stepped out, wrapping a towel around her. She combed her light blonde hair and put on some comfy shorts and a tank top.

She walked out and sat at her desk, trying to continue her novel.

"Hmmm.... What should I add now?" She thought outloud and scratched her head.

She sat there dismissively and thought with no ideas in her head.

"Argh... This is frustrating." She groaned and set her head down.

"What are you doing there?" She heard a voice but answered any way.

"I'm trying to come up with ideas for m- Wait who the hell are you?!" She snapped and stood up. Her eyes widened as a muscular shady looking man walked closer to her.

"Me? Oh that's not important now..." He growled lowly.

"What do you want with me?" Lucy got into a fighting stance and the man quickly disappeared.

"Behind you.." He hissed and kneed Lucy's back. She went flying across the room and crashed into the book case.

"Why you... Water Dragon's Sea slash!" Lucy swung but missed.

"What the..." She said softly before the man kicked her in the stomach, sending her flying again. Lucy clutched onto her stomach, groaning in pain.

"Will you now surrender and give yourself to me?" The man chuckled darkly and lowered his hand for her.

"No way am I going with you! Water Dragon's roar!" Lucy roared and a strong stream of water came, blasting him towards the balcony. He carefully came to a stop. He growled and charged at Lucy, punching her in the face.

"Water slasher!" She casted as water blades surrounded her. But the man deflected them and kicked Lucy.

"W-wha..." Lucy choked out.

"Get away from her!!!!" Natsu roared and jumped through the window.

"Luchee!" Happy cried out.

"Oh, it's Natsu Dragneel." The man chuckled and held Lucy by her collar.

"Get, away, from, Lucy." Natsu growled lowly and the man just laughed.

"N-Natsu..." Lucy managed to choke out.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu shouted and punched the guy with fiery fists.

"Not bad, Dragneel. But can you hold against this? Shadow sneak!" The man sank down and dropped Lucy.

"Where'd he go?" Natsu snapped.

"Right here." The man hissed and attacked Natsu from under.

"Natsu!!!" Happy cried out and tried to get to Lucy.

"Not so fast, cat." The man growled and whacked Happy aside.

"Colren. Come back now with the sacrifice." A voice vibrated through the air.

"Yes sir." The man obeyed, picking up Lucy and jumping out of the window and disappearing into the ground.

"Natsu stay still, your legs are heavily damaged!" Happy staggered over and tried to pull Natsu down.

"LUCY!" Erza and Grey broke through the door, just to see a wrecked room, Happy trying to pull Natsu down, and Natsu groaning on the floor.

"Flame head what happened?!" Grey roared in anger.

"H-he took Lucy. I couldn't stop him.." Natsu growled and clutched his side.

"He did that in 5 minutes?!" Erza gasped and Wendy came barging through.

"Natsu-nee! I had a feeling Lucy would b- NATSU-NEE!" Wendy cried out and ran to heal Natsu.

"We need to get back Lucy." Natsu growled and Grey nodded.

"I already told the master everything. Ill contact Warren while we go now. Wendy will come too." Erza ordered.

"Aye." Every said and they headed out to find Lucy.

***Lucy's POV***

Ouch... My body hurts all over. Where am I? I'm in this kind of jail right? .... WAIT! JAIL?!

I WAS KIDNAPPED.

"Somebody get me out of here!!!" I shouted. No use. I sunk my head low. Who was I kidnapped by..... Probably the dark guilds.

"I knew it. They're going to sacrifice me." I read my thoughts outloud and sighed.

I-I guess mother was right wasn't she. Tears forced to brim out of my eyes. It burned. I don't know why though. I knew that if the dark guild tried to use my power, I could easily wipe out all their darkness. But this is too soon.

"You, prisoner. Come with me." The guard said strictly. I turned away though.

"What if I don't. What if I refuse to come with you?" I retorted, huffing and turning my head.

He suddenly kicked me in the stomach and I groaned in pain.

"Come with me now." The guard ordered again and I stood up, getting out of the room. I limped through the halls towards this really big room.

I was forced onto this big dark machine with straps.

"What's this?" I asked, dumbfounded and the guard 'hmpfed' and answered.

"This machines will forcefully suck the energy out of you. Once you have no energy, you'll die and wither away, while our master has the full power of darkness."

I stayed silent as the guard left the room. I gazed upon the floor, hoping that somebody would save me.

"Oh well look whose here." A feminine voice rang throughout the room. Lisanna.

"What are you doing here?" I scowled and she harshly slapped my face.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that. After all I'm one of the 4 generals." She smirked and paced around the room.

I stayed silent as she continued talking.

"I told you I was gonna get revenge. You are going to die painfully just like I like it."

"B*tch..." I cursed under my breathe. Good thing she didn't hear it.

"It's time to turn on the machine. Orders from the boss." She smirked and yanked a lever on the machine.

I felt nothing for a few seconds, then all the sudden, I felt jolts of pain.

"HELL!" I cursed and clenched my teeth. This felt worse then Laxus's lightning, and that was bad. This felt like the electricity was seeping through my body, looking for the weak places.

"Like it? I turned it all the way." Lisanna smirked and paced around, watching my pain.

"Slowly, but surely, your magic will fade. Your friends will never make it on time." I heard another voice ring through the room.

"Colren." Lisanna said and bowed.

"General 4." The man greeted and looked upon me.

"She's stronger then she looks." A new voice came in.

"Hello, Riley." Colren smirked. Riley seemed to be a slim, tall, green haired girl. She was wearing a long black cloak, and her hair was tied up in two hair ties.

"Yeah. She's taking it pretty well." Colren commented. Taking it well? Hell I feel like dying in here.

"She's gonna die sooner or later." Lisanna smirked.

"True true. Masters going to be pleased." Riley smiled and gripped her sword.

"Her friends are coming." Colren scowled and gazed upon the shadows.

I closed my eyes, due to the pain that was still being directed towards me.

"Oh well. Guess we'll have to exterminate them." Riley grinned and stared towards the entrance.

"It will be fun" Lisanna evilly cheered.

"N-Natsu... Be careful..." I whispered to myself.