Chapter 13- Lisanna The Dark Mage

***Lucy's POV***

I woke up to the embrace of a warm and fluffy person.

"Natsu...?" I moaned and he shifted his weight on the bed. I looked at the position we were in and blushed. He was holding me by the waist and had his head rested on mine.

"Natsu..." I tried wriggling out of his grip.

"Stay... Lucy..." He groaned and I have to admit, that was cute. I sighed and turned into water, very carefully guiding myself out of his grip and making sure the sheets wouldn't get wet too.

"Finally." I whispered and turned myself back. That took a while. I headed to the washroom and did all the morning stuff. I stripped my clothes off and changed into my bikini. Then I headed outside.

"I see you had the same idea Lucy." Erza said.

"Oh good morning Erza." I greeted and she smiled. She was in her 'legendary' bathing suit and had her hair tied up.

"I already woke up the guys. They should be down soon." Erza said, shooting a thumbs up. Me, however, was quite nervous.

"Are they okay?" I asked nervously and she nodded with a confused look.

"All I did was kick them out of bed Lucy. No harm done." She laughed and I nervously laughed with her. I hope they were okay.

"Now, lets go Lucy." Erza said, walking towards the beach pathway.

"Yosh."

We walked through the halls and gardens of the hotel. It was very nice indeed. We finally made it to the beach in 5 minutes time.

"Woah! The water looks beautiful!" I gasped and Erza nodded.

"This very beach is famous for the incredible views and amazing water."

"I see!" I said, splashing the water up to my knees.

"Oi Lucy!" I heard a familiar voice call.

"Natsu! Grey!" I waved.

"Up for some beach volleyball? Magic style?" Grey grinned and I nodded.

"Lucy is on my team then!" Erza yelled.

"EH?!" Grey and Natsu exclaimed.

"What's wrong with that?" Erza smirked and they nervously grinned and danced around.

"Hai!" They danced and Happy snickered.

"Yosh! Lets play then!" I yelled and everyone cheered.

"AYE!"

****

"Good job Lucy!" Erza praised.

"You were awesome Erza!" I grinned.

"It's all your fault flame head. You missed the most points." Grey huffed and then got hit in the head.

"Don't try to blame it on me when it was obviously your fault!" Natsu argued.

"Why you! You looking for a fight?!" Grey exclaimed.

"What if I am? What you gonna do about it Popsicle?!"

"Shut up!" Erza yelled.

"Hai."

"Geez, you guys fight too much." I sighed.

"Aye. It happens everyday." Happy laughed. Erza laughed and sat down, taking a bite of cake she ordered.

"Well this vacation has been a blast." I smiled and the others nodded.