Chapter 14- The Lost Power of Dragon Celestial Magic

[A:N Super long title right? XD]

***Grey's POV***

I really hope Lucy is alright. I miss her already. She's a dear sister to me and it would kill all of us to lose her.

"Grey." Erza snapped.

"Hai." I sighed and Erza relaxed a bit.

"You both need to calm down." Erza said and I sighed louder.

"How can we be relaxed when our own nakama is being targeted?!" Natsu raged.

"That's right. Lucy's being targeted by a dark guild correct?"

"Yes. The way Lisanna put it. They need her celestial powers to unlock the master's ultimate dark powers."

"I wish someone would explain to us..." Natsu grimaced.

"I can explain to you. If you wish." A girl came up. She had long purple hair and her eyes were brown.

"You know?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes. I was listening to your conversation, waiting for my Oka-San to come out of the hospital."

"Is he alright?" Erza asked and the girl shook her head.

"No, unfortunately not. Oka-San took too many attacks from a mission she was doing from his guild. He's now in a coma."

"I'm sorry for you. But please tell us everything you know about that dark guild." I said and the girl nodded sadly.

"Lucy, the dragon slayer, is also a celestial wizard." The girl informed and Natsu interrupted.

"We already know that. Why is that so important?"

"Let her continue flame head." I hit his head. He huffed but obeyed.

"Long ago, the dragons had a friendly relation ship with the celestial guardians. They were allies in battle and were always there for eachother. They formed a new magic, containing the power of the dragons, and needed the skill of celestial light. The first dragon slayer that learned this magic was a descendant of the Heartfillia family tree. Hikaro Heartfillia. She was a celestial priestess and was a water dragon slayer taught by the water dragon, Layla."

We all gasped. Lucy's mother was actually alive for many generations, that she taught her own descendants the power of water dragon slaying.

"Hikaro was always the target of many dark guilds. Her magic could complete any dark power, no matter of any kind. But one man, Ishiko Okari trapped Hikaro and her friends. They refused to let go of her friends until she used their magic to help them. Hikaro gave in but the power of the dragons and guardians was summoned. They told her not to use it for evil, but instead to save them all, give her life to destroy the summoning of great dark power. She gave her life and the man was defeated. The dark magic was sealed away and not any Dragon Slayer was ever a celestial wizard."

"Woah..." I managed to say.

"So we have to protect Lucy against all these dark guilds then!" Natsu stood up yelled.

"How do you know all this?" Erza asked the child softly and tears were brimming to her eyes.

"My big brother. He is in the guild that tried to steal your friend. I know for a fact that it isn't going to be easy to protect your friend. I've seen what they can do to a person. It's just terrible!" The girl cried out.

"I don't care about what they do to me! I just can't let them lay a finger on Lucy!" Natsu roared. Erza calmly rubbed the girl's back as she cried. I felt bad for the girl. She had to experience many terrible things at her age.