Chapter 3- The Party

***Lucy's POV***

I decided to let Natsu rest after all the work he has done for me. He deserved it. I covered him up with the bed sheets and walked out of the infirmary.

"Hi gu-" I said before being ambushed by all my friends!

"LU-CHAN YOU'RE OKAY!!!"

"Thank goodness your okay Lucy!"

"Don't ever do that again blondie."

"I really missed your company by the bar."

"You're okay!"

"Ahah thanks guys! I have some interesting news though."

Everyone went quiet.

"I'm a dragon slayer." I said taking a deep breathe.

"THATS AWESOME!" They cheered, except for Erza who just went off with a simple "I know"

"Yea, my mother was the dragon, but apparently, I got mind erased, so I didn't remember." I laughed and everyone cheered about my new powers. I laughed and turned my attention to the infirmary door. I heard some thrashing.

"YOU GUYS WHERE IS LU-" Natsu charged out of the infirmary then stopped.

"LUCY YOU'RE OKAY!" He cried out crushing me in a hug. I then felt my cheeks go red.

The girls aww'd [including Erza] and the guys cheered. Natsu, being the dense idiot he is didn't understand.

The master laughed and said "Now since you're a dragon slayer, you must have special training. I will tell you your schedule inside my office later. For now, lets celebrate the arrival of the new dragon slayer!" Everyone cheered and started drinking.

I laughed and talked with the girls. They complimented me about my blue eyes, the blue streaks and wanted me to go shopping with them one day. Natsu stook with Grey, Gajeel, Elfman, and Loke, who seemed to enjoy the girls at the party.

I saw the master call me in to his office and I followed.

"Now Lucy, for tomorrow, you're going to train with Juvia, the day after, Natsu. Then after that, Gajeel, then Wendy. It will follow that pattern, understood?" I nodded.

"Aye."

He smiled genuinely and sat back with a beer in his hands. "You'll do good Lucy. Now go party with your friends." I bowed and left the room.

"What did you call me flame head?"

"I called you a stinkin stripper ice brain."

The fight started and everybody was watching. It was one of those famous Natsu vs Grey showdowns.

They started shooting flames and ice and the dust was rising once more.

Cana sighed and took another sip of her beer. "Grey, clothes."

Natsu charged forward with a firing punch.

I laughed and sat at the bar with Mira-Jane. "Could I have a iced water please Mira?" I asked, not in the mood to get drunk and have a hangover.

"Sure thing Lucy." She grabbed a glass and filled it with iced water and handed it to me. I took a sip and sighed.

"They'll never change Lucy." She laughed and I nodded.

"I dare you to stop them Lu-chan" Levy chan snickered and I had a bewildered look on my face.

"W-what? But no one can stop them except Erza." I stuttered. Erza took a seat right next to me.

"Test out your new powers then. I bet you could be stronger then me." Erza said, taking a bite of her strawberry cake.

"N-no way!" I stammered.

"Come on Lucy. Juvia wants to see this." Juvia giggled. But the look in her eye said, just don't touch my Grey-sama.

I gulped and took a sip of my water.

"Fine!" I sighed and the girls cheered, getting looks from the guys.

I walked up to the fighting two and sighed.

"You guys are always at it eh?"

"Ya so what if we are!" Grey roared at Natsu and Natsu growled back.

A voice in my head said use Blood Control. I sighed. Oh well.

"Blood control." I said calmly and the two boys froze with bewildered faces.

"What the hell?!" Natsu roared and Grey tried to move. The guys behind me had scared faces.

"Now Grey, pet Natsu's head." I laughed and controlled Grey's hand blood. He slowly started petting Natsu's head and Natsu started growling. Grey didn't look pleased either.

"LUCY STOP THIS NONSENSE!" They both roared. I giggled and the girls laughed.

"Now both of you, on four's like dogs!" I laughed and immediately then sunk down and started walking on all four's.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" They both yelled and the girls laughed while the guys backed away.

"Eh okay, I'm done." I said releasing my control of their blood. They crashed down and looked down in disappointment.

"Lucy your rocked that!" Levy chan praised and I giggled.

"We'll done, I couldn't have done it better." Erza smiled and bit her strawberry cake.

"That was amusing to watch, Love Rival." Juvia laughed.

"Definately. Those two haven't been defeated like that ever since Erza tossed them into a tree!" Mira laughed.

We all laughed and Natsu came up to me with a smile.

"You're getting stronger Lucy, but did you really have to do that?!" He whined and the other girls snickered.

"We'll, I won't do it again, maybe." I laughed and he smiled and drank a bit of beer.

Well, it's getting late, I'd better be going." I waved and the girls waved back. I left the guild and started walking beside the river. It was a beautiful night, with the moon shining so brightly.

"Oi Lucy wait up!" I heard Natsu call and he dashed up to me.

"What's wrong Natsu?" I asked, worried.

"I'm going to take you home!" He grinned and he took my hand and started walking. I don't know if he noticed, but my face was really red.

It was just another sign that I liked him.

***Natsu's POV***

It was a beautiful night, only Lucy and I. I turned my head to make sure Lucy didn't catch me blushing. We arrived at her apartment and just like that, Lucy was about to fall asleep. I carried her and she snuggled into my chest. I hate to admit, but I blushed, a lot.

"Thanks Natsu..." She yawned and I tucked her in. She looked so cute when she was sleeping.

Nobody has ever seen this side of me. The what they call "romantic" side of me. I have decided. When Lucy and I are alone after our training, then I will confess to her.

I just hope she'll feel the same way.

****

[A:N Thanks all you readers out there. Sorry for the short chapter. I'm going to start this new book for NaLu one shots. Ill try updating as much as I can! :) I really hope you guys like the book. So remember, vote, comment and comment! And share too! :3 thanks again!

~Awkward Umbreon