Chapter 1

Timeskip: 3 years. Everyone's 17 now, and you haven't seen Killua since the day you parted. You started off keeping in touch, but youve slowly lost connection with him over time. You've been searching for a new world with Gon, and have obviously had many adventures and such along the way- you got rid of your curse and can freely use nen. You're as strong as Gon and Killua. You left Gon and Pursued your own things. Also frens, this is where I branch off from the storyline obviously)

I had just reached Yorknew city and had decided to have a small break after such a long time. Id been on the move ever since I was 14 and I'd agreed it was time to rest for a while.

Obviously, the fact that I was in Yorknew made me think a bit about Killua. I obviously wouldn't have feelings for him now since we were just stupid kids back then who had no idea about love, but that didn't stop me remembering both happy and sad things from our adventures. I often wondered what he was up to and would sometimes even get ready to call him, but I could never quite bring myself to do it. Part of me wanted to be back in touch, and part of me wanted the memories of him to stay the same- perhaps I didn't need a future with him as much as I thought I did. He probably thought the same thing, wherever he was. For all I knew he could be dead.

"It's good to be back!" I said to no one in particular, kicking off my brown combat boots. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a tight fitted grey tank top. My h/l h/c hair cascaded down my back in straight layers. It had grown out over the last couple years. I grinned at the window view of Yorknew.

I decided to take a walk after a couple minutes of looking around.

I walked out, slamming the door behind me and running down the stairs. I wanted to see how much had changed and what was the same. I opened the front door to see a huge cluster of people standing outside. At first I thought something was happening, but then I remembered this was Yorknew. Everywhere was busy.

I walked down the road and to the market. I thought of the memories we'd all had here with the Spiders and such. I was in such a daze that I bumped into someone in front of me.

"Oh god, I'm sorr-" I looked up to see a familiar face. It couldn't be, could it. They stared down at me, their eyes wide with shock.

It was...

... Hisoka?!! (AN: I FOOLED YOU ALL)

I watched cautiously as his face twisted into a strange smirk. He hadn't appeared to have aged at all, and we just as creepy.

"Ah, beautiful Y/n." He raised his eyebrows at me and I shivered. "It's been a while." I bit my lip so hard that I had a metallic taste in my mouth.

"Always a pleasure to see you, Hisoka." I said through gritted teeth.

"My, you've really ripened up these past couple years." He said creepily. "Well, I better be on my way. Nice seeing you." He began walking away when I felt something right in my gut. I don't know what made me ask, exactly, but I did.

"Wait!" He turned around, frowning. "Have you... Do you... Do you have any information on Killua? Have you seen him recently?"

"Why do you ask?" He said, smirking. I shrugged. "If you must know, I haven't seen him. I felt his presence a couple of minutes ago, though. It seems to me like he might be up to something in Yorknew." My eyes widened. He was that close?