Chapter 10 : Sparks Will Fly,Time Will Tell

HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE YOU GUYS, LOVE YA!!!♡♥♡♥

"Sometimes you gotta give a nigga a little bit of space you know

Gotta cool off you know

And all I'm saying is like, spoil me with your consistency

Always remain the same you and you won't have to worry about a different me.....

Just give me a second to cool off

If you respect me then take a second and cool off

Sit and reflect, these imperfections is with us all

Wrap up a blunt and we wrap it up when it's - hol' up

Give me a second to cool off

If you respect me then take a second and cool off

Sit and reflect, these imperfections is with us all

Light up another and we discuss when it's all gone"

- Cool Off By Wale ft Jhene Aiko

**************

Nyla's POV

Everyday for these past two weeks I've been dreaming about Carter. Whether its about how I gave myself to him or when we said our goodbyes when he left town.

Everyday since he's been gone he's not once texted me, and not once has he called. I'm not usually the emotional type, but he makes me feel some type of way.

Maybe we moved too fast, maybe I shouldn't have given myself to him so quickly.

I feel like it's something that he wants to say but he can't and that we've become distant over this short period of time. Maybe I'm just over thinking shit though

*********

I was sitting on my bed in me and Rochelles dorm room when she barged through the door.

"Girl are you really still sitting in here moping over Kings bitch ass when the biggest party of the year is tonight" She said standing over me with her hand on her hip.

"I'm not moping." I said while turning over and putting my head in my pillow.

"Then get the fuck up, we're going out, and you're gonna have fun." I turned back over at her words.

"Ro, I don't think that Car would like that." I said turning back over to look at her like she was crazy, she must not know who he is.

"I don't see that high yellow ass nigga here, so get up and get dressed!" she says yelling like she was my mother.

"But, Ro-"I said trying to convince her that this was a bad idea, I had a bad feeling about all of this.

"I'm not trying to here shit you sayin'! we're going out and you're gonna have fun. Be ready by nine when I get back or I'm gonna drag your ass there in your bra and panties." she said before exiting the room.

Ro was a bit of a handful sometimes but now that I think about it I haven't heard from Car all day so maybe I do need to go out and let loose.

My uncles some how pulled some strings and got me and Ro a room with an attached bathroom so that we wouldn't have to use the bathing halls and right now I couldn't be anymore thankful. I took a quick shower before running back to my room to get dressed.