Chapter 6 : Almost Official Part 1

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU GUYS... LOVE YOU LOTS ♡♥♥♡
AND GO CHECK OUT MY NEW stories Anonymously Yours and The Supreme

**********

Nyla's POV

"I don't think that I should make any drops with you" I said apprehensively.

King looked at me weird for a few seconds, and then I guess that he must have noticed the unshed tears in my gray eyes.

"Why?" he said walking over and kneeling in front of me. I shook my head and did my best to look everywhere but his eyes, I couldn't take eye contact right now.

"Nyla, baby, talk to me" his voice was so sweet , caring , and comforting.

I've only ever cried in front of those that I feel safe and secure around... and he made my feel safe. I looked him in his eyes as a single tear slid down my cheek.

"I was there that night when my parents died. I saw everything. " I sat on the bed staring out the window on the opposite wall.

"My parents were like Bonnie and Clyde. In my mother's eyes, my father could never do any wrong, and the same went for him. Every crime that was committed, they did together. She was his queen and he was her king. They tried to give each other the world. " I smiled as I remembered how they used to look at each other.

"That night, when they died, they were making the biggest drop of their career...my dad had been on edge for a month or so because the feds had been lurking and he knew that he had a snitch working for him, but he didn't know who because he treated his workers like family. "

I looked down at Carter who was still kneeled in front of me listening intently. I put my hand on his face and stroked his cheek.

"They didn't know Carter, they didn't know that someone told the feds about the drop... they got surrounded and gunned down...I was sitting in the car across the street watching it all..." more tears fell down my face.

"Before they died, my dad turned around, looked me in the eye, and mouthed that he loved me... him and my mom took their last breath together. I didn't let a single tear drop, not even at the funeral because I knew my parents wouldn't want that. " I said smiling even though the tears were still falling down my face.

I put both of my hands on Carter's face and stared him right in the eye.

"If we're ever gonna be together Carter, I want you to love me, and I want you to love me hard...I want to feel safe with you."

Carter stood up and brought me with him so that we were both standing, he was so much taller than me that I had to crane my neck just to look at him. He wrapped his arms around me possessively , and pulled me to him.

"I'm genuinely sorry about what happened to your parents. I respect what they did. I know that they loved each other and that they loved you Ny, but you have to believe me when I say that I'm gonna put everything that I have into you...You never have to worry about being safe around me, because I'll take a bullet or blade for you. " He said sincerely

I smiled up at him , and he smiled down at me showing his dimples, God those dimples.

I couldn't resist myself so I stood on the tips of my toes and kissed him. It was meant to be a quick peck, but apparently Carter had other things in mind.

He grabbed my ass, causing me to moan, and he took that opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. He tasted like mints and kush. His tongue explored my mouth, and my moans were coming out uncontrolled .I bit Carter's lip and then pulled away smirking because his eyes were still closed like he was in a sexual daze.