The Extended Chapters Part 1 (Like You Do)

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK, TELL ME WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND! ♥♥♥♥♥

**************

"It's been two years but it feels like it hasn't been

If you love her how you love her just imaganin'

Have you ever had a women that you feen for?

The definition of a lady you would kill for?

Took her out the hood, but she rings like a southern bell."

Rochelle's POV

The shop was empty, my shop. I always had faith in myself but with everything that's happened I would never have expected that I would be standing in my own shop, on my own two.

I packed my purse in the dim light preparing myself to cut on the alarm system and get home to my pride and joy as soon as possible. When I heard the door open it didn't bother me, I just assumed it was a client.

"Sorry sweetie, but I'm closing shop." I threw my purse over my shoulder turning around only to turn back around , close my eyes, and count to ten out loud and then in my head thinking that my eyes were just deceiving me.

"I know I'm not tripping." I felt myself tearing up but not even that pushed me to turn around and face who I think I just saw.

"Damn, you still a fuckin cry baby. Come give a nigga a hug and act like you missed me."

When I turned around and looked at him my tears flowed freely, it's been a long time but it feels like its been longer.

"King? Y'all weren't supposed to... five more months... oh my God." he smiled before he pulled me into his arms telling me that he missed me too.

"Shawty really on her boss shit since niggas been gone,"  I looked up at King knowing he didn't just say that and he smiled down at me before letting me go. I pulled back and he moved to the side. I sat there in a state of shock.

"Ky?" my voice was low and I felt my bottom lip tremble. The dim light of the sunset reflected off of his skin while he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth.

"The one and only baby girl." the time that passed between when I was ten feet away from him and and when I was in his arms with my legs around his waist was a blur.

"I'll catch y'all later, I got some time to make up with my queen."

**************

Omniscient POV

Nyla heard noises coming from down the hall. Paranoia taking over, she grabbed her gun off of the bed side table. Her safety was the least of her worries but the thought of someone being in the same house as her princes without her consent and bringing harm to them struck fear into her heart.

She walked down the hallway of the two story house to where she heard the noise coming from and as she got closer she realized it was coming from her sons room.

She stood there in the doorway, gun held sideways pointed at the intruder who held a sleeping Josiah. She stayed quiet, but not quiet enough.

"You really make some beautiful children lil baby. You know sweetheart, I got baby pictures that look just like them, you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference... I was kinda hopin' they'd look like you."

Nylas POV

"C-C-C-" the words failed to leave my lips as the gun became heavy in my hand. He put Josiah down. I was speechless as he walked towards me. He pulled me out into the hallway closing the door to the twins room. He took the gun out of my hand sitting it down.

My back was against the wall and he was less than a inch away. I've waited so long for him to be this close, to touch him, to feel him but now that he's here, I'm numb.

"I need you to talk to me mami... please" his hand gripped my left thigh pulling it and around his waist so that we could be closer. The look in his eyes... I've missed it so much.

When he saw that I still wasnt talking he grabbed my other leg so that they were both wrapped around him. The moment his lips met my neck a single tear fell from my eyes.

"Talk Ny." his lips left a trail across my neck.

Two years, two years without him.

"I missed you Car."

"What else?"

"And I love you."

**************

A Little Something , You find out whats happened soon I promise.

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK, TELL ME WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND! ♥♥♥♥♥

.