Epilogue

To all of my fans, thank you for everything, enjoy. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*********

Before the babies were born Nyla refused to begin pushing until she heard Carter's voice, putting both her life and the baby's lives at risk.

Channing Royal Santiago ,born 2:15 a.m. January 19th was the first born. He weighed exactly 5 pounds , four ounces. He lit up the room with his sparkling silver gray eyes glossy from the tears he shed... He was beautiful.

Five minutes later, Josiah Royal Santiago , born 2:20 a.m. January 19th, came into the world silent, not breathing ,with under developed lungs. He was rushed into intensive care immediately and the doctors started to tell Nyla that he would die by nightfall... but he survived, opening his eyes three hours later, smiling.

The moment Josiah opened his eyes revealing the same green eyes as his father was the first time in seven months that she didn't feel alone. Her princes had been born, beautiful, healthy, and she was their mother which meant that their love for her would be priceless and unconditional... always.

**********

"Two boys Carter... they have our eyes... they're so beautiful." they stared up at her intently while she talked on the phone. "They look just like you." she held back her tears not wanting to cry in front of day old baby boys. They've been all smiles since they stopped crying, dimples adorning their chubby faces as they grabbed onto her fingers like they never wanted to let go, but she didn't want them to.

"You did a great job sweetheart... I can't even thank you for this, for giving me my first born... I love you baby girl." she smiled, even from miles away his voice is all she needs.

"I love you too Carter... we love you."

*********

She looked across the desk at the connect, his smile made her uneasy but she refused to show it. "Queen Winter, I've been doing business with King since he was working on the block, you can trust me." he said smoothly.

She stared at him coldly until there was a knock heard at the door. Nyla motioned towards the door and one of the guards opened it.

"The phone Winter." the worker passed her the phone and when she heard his voice she almost smiled. "Taking care of business mami?" she could tell he was smirking

"Yes." She said bluntly. "I don't trust him." She blankly stared straight into the connects eyes so that he knew she wasn't bullshiting. The room quickly grew tense, Nyla's animosity towards the man sitting across from her growing by the second.

"Mátalo, podemos doblar la espalda." he said in fluent Spanish making her smile.

"Of course Papi, I love you." Nyla said standing up and pulling out the drawer to the desk where she keep her guns.

"I love you too sweetheart." the phone hung up and she smirked, more than ready to do as she had been instructed.

"Take off your shirt." she said calmly pulling out a .45 and rubbing it like it was fine China.

"W-Why?" he stuttered

"Take off the fucking shirt!" she said now aiming her gun clear at his dome, sideways. She sat back down in her chair and motioned to the young worker at the door ,explaining would be unnecessary , he already knows the drill.

"K-King never does this..." he tried to plead his case while the viscous Haitian shooters flooded the office fully strapped.

"You want to know what King just told me?" she said crossing her legs "He wants you dead just as much as I do right now. You gone look me in my eyes and try to run game on me? You know who the fuck I am?" It was obvious he was wearing a wire, she just thought he was smart enough to tell her before she blew his head back though.

Nyla sat her gun down, She would not be shooting today. The connect became nervous, sweating heavily.

Over time, she's learned something. Nobody gives a fuck whether her and her's are struggling or not. Family first, fuck everybody else.

"Kill him."

*********

p.s.- I couldn't give you guys that much

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥