Chapter 7 : Almost Official Part 2

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE YOU GUYS,I APPRECIATE ALL CRITICISM.... LOVE YOU LOTS ♡♥♥♡

AND GO CHECK OUT MY NEW stories Anonymously Yours and The Supreme

KING Winters POV

I knew a little bit about how Nyla's parents died before she told me, but I didn't know that she was there when it happened.

It broke me a little bit to see her cry this morning but I'm glad that she feels secure enough around me to express her feelings like that.

Nyla flips the switch so fast on a nigga so fast though that I'm not sure what to expect from her. Like one minute she's mean as fuck, then she's stubborn, then crying, and then she's just all over me.

I'm low key glad that she's not one of those females who just have one emotion all the damn time though. I never got how someone was just always happy or always sad.

I was sitting in the passenger seat while Nyla was driving , I had my seat all the way back and I was just looking at her and then something from this morning clicked and made me curious.

"Babe."

"Yea? "she said responding without looking from the road.

"Why is it that you only call me baby or shit like that when I initiate it?" The only times she's called me babe or baby were when we were doing something sexual.

"What do you mean? "she said glancing at me for a second

"Not to sound like a little bitch, but it seems like you don't like or know how to show affection"

I was expecting her to be affended by what I said, but she just smiled. That's what I mean by that switching up shit!

"Why? You like it when I'm affectionate?" she said leaning back in her seat. She kind of reminded me of myself when I drive.

"Yea, I do." I might as well be honest with her.

"Between me and you, I grew up around nothing but niggas. Just gang bangers and drug dealers" she said looking at me out the corner of her eye "so I really don't know how to be affectionate." She said calmly like it was just some normal shit. I just stayed silent because I didn't know what to say.

Nyla POV

After I gave Carter the response to his question he was silent. I parked the car in front of our first destination and turned in my seat to look at him.

"Why didn't you say anything? " I said looking at him with a raised eye brow.

"I don't know what to say, you're just so- I can't even describe you. Just know that I'm not letting you go. "

I smiled and leaned over and kissed him. I pulled away holding his bottom lip between my teeth before letting go completely .

"Papi, who said I was going anywhere?"

He smiled widely showing his dimples before pecking my lips again and getting out of the car. I sat there kind of dazed from his kiss, so I didn't realize that he had opened up the door for me until he grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car.

"Thanks baby." I said because I know that saying it would at least sure that I was making an effort to be affectionate.

"No problem sweetheart, come on its time for you to see your man in action at work for the first time."

*********

We walked down the street that I had parked on, turned a couple times, and walked down a alley until we were standing in front of a building that looked like an abandoned warehouse.