Chapter 11 : Flashbacks & Bad Memories

In this short chapter you finally get a look into Nylas dark past and what's to come in the future. Sorry that there's no King in this chapter, but the next chapter is all about him. Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE! Love YA♡♥♡♥... And if I get at least 10 votes by 12 tomorrow , I'll post the next chapter

Nylas POV

Flashback : 3 Years ago.

I had met Kam a little bit after my parents died. Things were going great so I just assumed that I was doing everything right. and that we were happy.

Lately though, he's become a lot more moody. He gets mad when I say that I can't sneak out of the house to see him, but that's only because my grandma doesn't want me dating. It's even worse because Kam is nineteen and I'm only fifteen.

I know what you're thinking. She's a little ass kid, why is she fucking with this grown ass man? Well you see, when my parents died he was at the funeral.He came over and asked me if I was okay and our relationship kind of took off from there. He's a really amazing person once you get to know him.

Tonight he asked me to come over so that I could cook and that we could spend some time together, so of course I did.

We were new in the kitchen about to eat when he took his first bite but then abruptly stood up.

"Nyla, what the fuck is this?" He said growling at me

"W-what do you mean?" I didn't see what was wrong with his food.

"Look at this shit!" He says pointing at his plate "You know damn I'm allergic to sea food!" He said walking towards my side of the table.

"B-but you never told me-"

"Oh," He said cutting me off "so I'm stupid now, is that what you're saying?" He said grabbing me by my shoulders and yanking me out of my chair.

"No, I-" all that I felt was my head hitting the floor, it took me a moment to realize that he had just slapped me.

"Oh fuck, baby I'm so sorry, you know that I didn't mean it." He said dropping to his knees and cradling me in his arms.

"You just made me so mad, why did you make me do that to you ,huh?" He said while moving a piece of my hair out of my face.

All that I could do was hold the side of my and cry into his chest

"Baby , I'm sorry, I love you, I'll never do it again." That was the first time he lied.

************

"You stupid bitch, what the fuck did I say?" He says getting up from the couch

"T-To" he socked me dead in my face, I fell to the floor with a loud thump.

"Oh, you can't fucking talk now?" He said kicking me in my ribs

"Answer me you stupid black bitch!" He yelled kicking me in my ribs repeatedly . It felt like I was about to throw up my lungs

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up off the kitchen floor and slammed me against the wall.

"When I tell you to do something, I want it done right!" He said back handing me so hard that I thought my teeth were falling out.

"Remember Nyla, it's until death do us part." He says stroking the side of my face

"Nobody will ever love your dark ass other than me anyways, I'm all that you have." He said smirking evil like that was supposed to make me happy.

"Now go clean yourself up so I can take you home." He said pushing me in the direction of the bathroom.

When I got in the bathroom I just sat on the floor and cried until it felt like I couldn't anymore. I really wish that I could get away from him and end all of this but I know that he'll just come after me.

"Nyla hurry the fuck up, I got shit to do!" He said banging on the door and making me flinch.

"I'm coming baby." I said hopping off of the floor and opening the door

When I opened it he was standing right there as expected.

"You know that I love you right baby girl?" He said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me close to him. I knew better than to say no

"Y-Yes, I love you too." He smiled and grabbed my hand leading me to his car.

END OF FLASHBACK

**********

I woke up from my nightmare panting and sweating with tears in my eyes.

I thought that I was done having those nightmares when I saw Kam get carried off to jail, but I guess they were back.

Kam beat my ass for a long year before someone had sense enough to realize what was going on and put a stop to it.

I used to cry myself to sleep every night knowing that I would have to see him the next day. He took a whole year of my life away from me.

I went back to sleep hoping that I never have to see his face again and that he rots in hell.

***********

Kameron's POV

I get released in a while, a few weeks before Nylas birthday as a matter of fact.

I wonder how she's been, or if she's missed me .

All that I know for sure though is that when I get out I'm gonna beat the shit out of her for getting me locked up, and then take her back so that no one can have her but me. Til death do us part.

***********

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! ♡♥♡♥