Chapter 33 : Te Amo Sweetheart

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!

I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS,AND FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO FELL IN LOVE READING THIS BOOK, THANKS FOR GOING ON THIS JOURNEY WITH ME ♥♥♥♥

********

"You can run the streets with your thugs

I'll be waiting for you.

Until you get through

I'll be waiting...

Some love makin' and homecookin'

I'll see ya later

It don't take alot to keep a nigga hard

Must be a lady in the light

But real freaky in the dark

Plus I got some enemies, baby.

Hold my pistol, and wrap your arms around a nigga everytime I kiss you.

Can you visualize the picture?

Me and you in ecstasy.

Don't be upset, it's good sex when you next to me, do you wanna test me?

Put your tired head on my chest

A thug niggas in the house now you can rest."

- Run Tha Streetz By Tupac

********

June 21 2013

Nylas POV

********

The money counters stuttered as we put stack after stack through it trying to get it over with as quickly as possible.

We looked into each other's eyes while we wrapped rubber bands around bills of all sizes.

"Is that it?" I said quietly. The whole coffee table is covered with stacks of money while guns littered the floor.

"The safe too." I got up and walked to the downstairs bathroom with him following behind me. I took the painting off of the wall and entered the code. It was two guns in the safe and what looked to be no less than one hundred thousand dollars. My eyes watered but I bit my lip to hold back the tears knowing that's not what he wants to see right now.

I grabbed the guns and the money making sure that the safety was on them just like rest and I grabbed some of the money letting him get the rest before we went back to the living room taking our same seats across from each other.

We filled duffle bags and suit cases with guns and money , no words exchanged between the two of us.

"Come on." he said grabbing the majority of the bags even though we would still have to make two trips.

We loaded the black Range with all the bags seeing as all the other cars had already been moved.

After we dropped the trunk I walked back into the house through the kitchen not even looking back to see if he followed.

"Nyla." his voice was tired.

"Carter." I said bluntly going in the refrigerator to get some juice since I can't smoke or drink.

He came up behind taking the juice out of my hands and closing the refrigerator door.

His hand crept up the front of my shirt while the other held both of my hands up so I couldn't push him away. I felt his lips against can my neck and I let out a small gasp.