The Introduction of Carter Santiago

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ... LOVE YOU LOTS ♡♥♥♡
AND GO CHECK OUT MY NEW stories Anonymously Yours and The Supreme

________________________

What's Good? I'm King to these bitches, and Winter to these niggas. My real name is Carter ,but the last nigga that called me by my real name without my permission got popped because I found it disrespectful . I run Georgia from the underground to the Mayor's office. I have connects and plugs from here all the way to Tokyo.

I'm not like these stupid niggas that you see flaunting all their shit and basically turning themselves into the Feds. I'm smart about the shit I do, the money I make, and what I spend it on. I don't have time to be fearing for my life.

I run Georgia from behind the scenes, anything that happens here, happens because I gave permission for it to go down.

I will admit that I've done some grimy ass shit but living the type of lifestyle that I live sometimes I have to let niggas know who's in charge. I don't take pleasure in killing people because that's just some sick ass shit, but I do have sick ass people working for me.

I'm not gonna lie and say that I don't live a life of luxury either, because that would be lying, and I don't have shit to lie about. I have a place to lay my head at every corner of the earth and I've worked hard for it to be like this.

I'm not a conceited person either, but I have yet in this lifetime to be turned down. I get what I want, straight like that. Bad bitches flock to me and I know just why, I'm fly as fuck. Lately though that shit hasn't been enough. It seems like when the going gets tough these bitches can't hang because they're too weak. What I need in my life is a strong, ride or die, educated type female. Yup, I said female, not bitch or hoe, but female.

In all honesty, I'm just looking for my other half, a real Georgia peach. I want her to turn me down, make me work for her, and then be right by my side when I need her the most. I want her to be fly with me and be barefoot & pregnant in my kitchen cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I keep saying that I want this ,and hoping that me and my perfect girl will cross paths one day but when I look outside all I see is the same ghetto,low life, hoes.

It's all good though, because until then King Winter will continue to get money and fuck these hoes...I'm just hopin' it's not for long.