Chapter 2 : Prove It

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ... LOVE YOU LOTS ♡♥♥♡
AND GO CHECK OUT MY NEW stories Anonymously Yours and The Supreme
________________________

Nyla's POV

I honestly don't know how the fuck, or why the fuck, but at this very moment I am sitting in a private room at the most expensive restaurant in Atlanta with a boy who's name I still don't know.

"Why you so quiet?" He said with a knowing smile on his beautiful face.

"I don't know maybe because I was just kidnapped by some nigga that I don't even know."

"What's stopping you from knowing me?"

"Well first off I don't even know your damn name."

"The name is Carter, beautiful."

"If your name is Carter then why did Rochelle call you King back at the shop?" Strike one, he's already fucking up by lying to me.

"Uhm, that's my work name, I can't have everyone knowin' my government."

"Why do you need a work name huh? The only work that I know about that involves using a different name is stripping and selling drugs, and I know damn well that you're not a stripper so speak ,and keep it real with me" After I said that he started smiling super hard, I don't see what the fuck is funny though.

"Damn, it's like dat?"

"Straight like that."

"Okay well put it this way, I do what I have to do to make ends meet and a little extra. It's not all legal, but the bills have to get paid." He said staring at me intently, probably waiting to see what my reaction would be.

"I can respect that." I said simply, it's not every day that you meet a nigga that's just gonna be one hundred with you.

After I said that he looked at me weird, before smiling the biggest dimpled smile, and I swear that I had to squeeze my thighs together.

"I like you." He said still smiling

"Why? We just met." I said raising an eye brow at him.

"And I can already tell that you always gone keep it real with a nigga, any other female would have gotten scared as hell if I told 'er some shit like that, but you just sittin' there calm as fuck, I like that."

"Well I'm not every female." I said smiling back at him.

We were just sitting there smiling at each other like some dumb asses when some bitch walked in the room who I am assuming is the waiter.

When she walked in she looked me up and down and rolled her eyes before looking at Carter with a smile that just spelled gold digger. Carter didn't pay her any mind though; he just kept looking at me like I was the only person in the room, until the bitch cleared her STD ridden throat.

"Hello King, what can I do for you today?" she said, and in all honesty, it didn't sound like she was talking about his order, hoes are so thirsty these days. Like come on now, the bitch was batting her eye lashes, and licking her lips, can you be any more obvious? Carter just looked at her disgusted.

"Uhm, I want whatever my shawty is having." She turned to me with the fakest smile and death glare.

"So what can I get for you today ma'am?" Oh yes, I was about to ruin this hoes day.

"I'll have the starter Caesar salad, salmon and potatoes, and for you to get the hell out of me and my man's face, thank you." I said while smiling at her sweetly. She looked at me shocked before rolling her eyes and walking away. Carter's ass just sat there smiling from ear to ear.