Chapter 31 : Change Nothing, Remain The Same... For Me Part 1

I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS ♥♥♥♥♥

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

*********

"Even though I'm in the streets

You know exactly what I do

When I chase this paper

You ain't gotta wait for me to bring it back home to you

Cause I ride or die girl we gon be good

And if you ride or die we gon make it out this hood

Now what's the definition of a rider

Through it all they gon stand right beside ya

If you got one look em in the eyes

Tell em you gon ride

Tell em you gon ride."

************

Nylas POV

The bill dropped on the table and we both looked down at it. He smirked already knowing my next move.

"I'm pay-" I reached for it

"No you not," He snatched it out of my hand.

"Your birthday is tomorrow Carter." I raised an eyebrow at him

"So what." He pulled out his black card

"I'm leaving the tip then." I grabbed my purse and pulled out a hundred sitting it next to his card

"No, you not." he pulled out a hundred and sat it on top of mines.

"We're really not about to do this," I laid another hundred on top of his.

"Queen." He sat another hundred top of mines

"King." I dropped three more on top of his and stopped him before he tried to add anymore money onto the table.

We stared each other down smiling while the waitress looked at us confused, I mean who leaves a damn near thousand dollar tip for a fifty dollar bill.

I grabbed his black card off of the table and stood up pulling down my dress while he smiled. He insists that I'm showing now but I don't see it. The waitress looked from him to me dumbfounded and I smiled her politely.

"Keep the change, you deserve it." she's the only waitress that I haven't had to snap at out of all the times me and Carter have been out together. I watched as she nodded frantically grabbing the money off of the table and cleaning up. He got up and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the exit.

We got to the car and I was about to walk over to the drivers side but he stopped me.

"Sweetheart, you know I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally right? and that everything I do is to make sure that we can maintain." I nodded

He passed me a set of keys that look like they belong to not a car, but a house.

"What are these for Car?" He kissed my forehead but he didn't move away so when he talked his lips gently brushed against my face.

"I'll explain, I promise."

***********

We pulled up to the crowded club. Today is Kyrin's birthday and usually him and Carter celebrate their birthdays together but Car said he didn't wanna celebrate his birthday this year.

We walked in hand in hand all the way up the way up to the VIP section. When got there Ro had her hands crossed over her chest while Ky was next to her smiling whispering something in her ear with a bottle of Ciroc in his hand.

"You want me to wait for you? Nigga I don't need you." she was trying to put on the tough front but anybody could see that she was lying. I just wonder what she means by wait for him.

"That's what the fuck I said. And if I even hear that you let another nigga touch what's mine I swear to God them feelings of yours gone be hurt, real shit." He was still smiling but his tone was beyond serious.

When they looked up and saw us Kys smile got bigger and Ro's mug turned into a gentle grin.

"Happy Birthday nigga," Car dapped him from across the table and Ro stood to hug me before pulling me down next to her.

"If you didn't just get here, I probably would be going to jail for killing his high yellow ass." she whispered in my ear and we both laughed.

"My birthday present must be small or some shit, where my gift at nigga? cause I don't see it."

"Nigga I can't buy you shit that you don't already got." they both laughed while me and Ro shook our heads.

I pulled a jewelry box out of my purse and handed it to Ky.

"See, somebody got some southern hospitality, thanks lil sis." He opened the box and pulled out the all black hundred thousand dollar Jesus piece that Carter had custom made for him

"Aww shit. They told me they couldn't even make this shit." he smiled before putting the long chain around his neck.

"You know ya boy got connections." me and Ro zoned them out having our own conversation but I couldn't help but over hear what they were saying.

"You ready B?"

"I don't think you can prepare yo self for some shit like this, feel me?... if this shit woulda happened before I met her , it would be different, but now I got three to worry about."

"Just let me take the bid B, you got a family to take care of."

"Na, we did this shit together. You like my brother, I'm not lettin shit go down like that... and she loyal, that's my wife, I trust her." I looked over at Carter and he was already looking at me.

"We gotta be out, enjoy yo night though bruh." he dapped Ky again and grabbed my hand pulling me up. Ky stood up and hugged me

"I'll see you later lil sis...take care of my God kids." I pulled away and smiled at him before Carter pulled me towards the exit with him.

We got to the car and he opened the door for me but I didn't get in.

"You can tell me anything , I love you." I rubbed my hands down my face "Carter what the fuck is going on?"

**********

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU GUYS, PLEASE DON'T BE SAD. ♥♥♥♥

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!