Chapter 19 : Party And Bullshit (Preview)

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS, I'M GONNA TRY TO GET ANOTHER CHAPTER UP THIS WEEKEND...LOVE YA ♡♥♡♥.... DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

********

" It's your birthday so I know you want to ride out

Even if we only go to my house

Sip more weezy as we sit upon my couch

Feels good but I know you want to cry out....

You say you want passion (I think you found it)

Get ready for action (don't be astounded)

We switching positions (you feel surrounded)

Just tell me where you want your gift girl...

Girl you know I I I...

I've been feening

Woke up in the late night been dreaming about your loving

Girl you know I I I ...

Don't need candles and cake

Just need your body to make good...

Birthday sex

Birthday sex (it's the best day of the year girl)

Birthday sex

Birthday sex (if hes not, he's not, lemme hit that g-spot, g-spot girl...)" - "Birthday sex" by Jeremih

******

Nylas POV

*I walked down the street and I instantly regretted it when my eyes landed on Carter.

He looked just as amazing as ever in his Ralph Lauren and J's but what broke my heart was the girl that was all over him and the genuine smile that was on his face.

I kept walking until I was standing right in front of them but they didn't even notice I was there. I kept screaming Carter's name but it was like they couldn't even hear me.

"King baby, you're gonna leave her for me right? I mean, she's not good enough for you anyways daddy" the girl said running her fingers down his chest. His smile widened showing his dimples.

"I already left that bitch... You don't have shit to worry about sweetheart, it's just me and you right now" He said telling her the same shit he told me.

AND THEN I WOKE UP*

******

I woke up out of my sleep and let out a scream, I honestly thought that was real

"Babe ,you good?" Carter said sounding worried. I didn't even know he was awake.

"Yea, um, I'm fine."

He sat up up and pulled me to him so that my back was to his front and I was between his legs.

"What have I told you about that lying shit Ny?"He gently ran his hands over my thighs.

"Can I ask you something, and you promise to stay real with me?" I felt him tense, but he gave me no response so I took that as my cue to continue.

"When you took that trip , why didn't you call?" It's been on my mind for a while and I really just need answers.

"Honestly?"