Chapter 27 : Shots Fired

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!! ♥♥♡♡

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT AND AWFUL SO I'M APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE...

AND I WANTED TO LET ALL OF YOU GUYS KNOW THAT IN A FEW CHAPTERS THIS STORY WILL BE COMING TO AN END :,(

********

"I knew when I met you, you were special cause no ordinary love can make you feel this way

You took a while to get to kno me I can't wait so I can show you that I ain't tryna play no games

So I'm nominating you (so I'm nominating you)

Cause I only want you (cause I only want you)

Tell me what you wanna do (tell me what you wanna do)

I'll be everything you want me to

Just me and you (just me and you)

Don't worry bout this, don't worry bout that (we dont need nobody else)

Dont worry bout nothin'

Just me and you" Just Me and You by Bobby Valentino

********

King WINTERS POV

Ky was pacing back in fourth behind his chair wit his gun in his hand, and you could tell by his facial expression that his trigger finger is itching.

"I'm stressin', can you light that up for me shawty?"

Ny pulled a fat blunt out her bra and a hot pink studded lighter.

She lit it and handed it to me. I took a few hits and started brain storming how I wanted to kill this nigga

"Imma be nice fam and give you some options...We can just let Ky kill you, but you know the bro got anger issues. Me and Ny can do it, but she 'on like you too much right now so that's just as bad. My little niggas can do it, or I got three pit bulls outside that haven't ate in a month. What's yo choice?"

Nylas POV

We all sat back and watched as Nino begged for mercy.

I could tell just by the way that Carter was standing that it was hard for him to do this.

This is the first time that I've seen him associate emotion with business at all and it hurts me to know that he's hurting.

"Imma ask you one time B... Why?" Carter's voice was stern but I could see through his front... He's in pain because he knows that he actually has to go thru with this and killing Nino is like killing family to him.

Nino stayed silent.

"Since you wanna play the quiet game nigga, I'll give you five shots." Nino's eyes got big when Carter said that and Ky laughed while I was completely clueless to what he meant.

Ky and Carter stood in front of him and cocked their guns at the same time.

"Count down from five Ny." I was still confused but I wasn't about to question him.

"Five," Ky shot him in the foot and he let it a scream that echoed throughout the entire room.

All the boys in the room that were watching tried to look unfazed but I knew that they were all scared to end up in this same position on the opposite side of the shots that are being fired.

"Four," Carter shot him in the stomach, and we all watched as fat tears fell from Nino's eyes.

"Three," Ky shot him in the left shoulder and the metallic smell of blood filled the room.

"Two," Carter shot him in his right shoulder and then aimed his gun at his chest

"One," I shook my head. Carter shot him in the chest right beside his heart...on purpose.

The whole time all Nino did was scream but he never tried to plead his case.

"You know what B? I respect you...You took that shit like a man." Carter tucked his gun into the back of his pants while Nino started to cough up blood.

"We done here." everybody took that as a cue for them to leave, leaving only me and Carter in the room with a half dead Nino.

He started laughing but it came out as a wet cough and blood leaked everywhere.

"You wanna know why I did it?" his words were slurred but Carter turned back around and waited to hear what he has to say.

"We been down for the longest mane ,and then... and then you meet this bitch and you switch up. We was supposed to be fam, but you chose that bitch."

His words hit me like bricks. I wonder if he's the only one that feels like that about me and Carter's relationship.

Carter must've sensed it because he grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips.

He smiled at me and mouthed the words "It's just me and you." before he led me to the door where everybody was waiting for us outside.

When I heard barking I already knew what was about to happen.

One of the young boys walked to the doorway with three fully grown viscous blue nose pits .

"No! Wait!" Nino started screaming when he saw the dogs

"Acabar con él." was all Carter said before the dogs broke off of the leash and attacked Nino.

As we exited the house we heard Nino screaming and begging for what was left of his life as the dogs tore him apart limb by limb.

********

A FEW WEEKS LATER

"Girl I might be trippin' but ain't that , that one bitch?" I closed the door to the shop and locked it.

"What bitch?" I put my keys in my bag and put my hair in a loose bun because it being in my face was irritating me... now that I think about it, everything has been irritating me.

Ro looked like she wanted to slap me because I didn't know who she was talking about. She rolled her eyes and put her hand on her hip.

"The one that came at you foul that one day... you know the bitch you stomped out." I turned around to see a head of purple, blue, and pink hair ducking into a brand new silver Mercedes Benz.

Seeing the bitch pissed me off, but the fact that the hoe got away made me mad.

"So whatchu tryna do?" Ro said getting hype but I just smiled.

"It's all good, Imma see 'er again....real soon."

*********

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE