Chapter Nine

I'm not too sure of this chapter but it's better then it was before. Some names may be a little different and i might've missed some names but tell me if you do seem some mistakes i need to fix.

__________________________________________

We arrive finally after a long ride of singing our lungs out to pass the time. We go into the mall.

“Where to first? And this place is new to me so you have to show me around.” she said looking everywhere, trying to take it all in at once.

“Ok, and Claire’s is first they have awesome earrings and stuff.” I said grabbing her arm and start running towards the store.

We went in and the first thing she did was go to the earrings part of the store. She kept smiling and showing me pairs and everything. I soon enough got her to move from there and look at everything else in the store. She looked like a kid that never saw the outside world. Looking at the many things she never saw when she left her house.

When we finally left that one store, she bought 3 pairs of earrings, 2 hats, 2 hair things, 1 make-up case. I was lucky enough to get her from buying more, I told her she needed to save more money for other stuff.

Next we went to DEB and we bought 2 shirts one of them had a lot of blue and white swirls on it. We also bought 3 pairs of pants and a dress each there. Then we went to Route 21 and didn’t buy anything but saw cute stuff. After that we went to Hot Topic, my favorite store. I got a couple CD’s, a shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and some pretty make-up. We left there and next was Spencerz. She gasped at some things she saw in there.

“Yeah, I forgot to tell you that this store has some gross things here,” I said pointing to the playboy stuff in the back of the store. “But there are some cool stuff here that aren’t wrong.” I comforted.

“I sure hope so!” she exclaimed and started laughing.

We saw a lot of neat stuff but we didn’t buy any of it. I saw a brazier and it was more showing then the other ones so I showed it to Samantha.

“Look at this! You should totally get it and wear it everyday!” I said laughing.

“Oh my goodness! That is so awesome! I so should! As long as you wear this everyday!” She smirked.

She showed me another brazier that was even more revealing. It would probably show more of my boobs then it would cover!

“Definitely a deal.” I agreed.

I only agreed because how often do you see a mom nowadays wearing a top like that?

We bought them and then we went to the bathroom and changed from comfy T-shirts to our new revealing brazier‘s which she slightly covered with one of her new tank tops as did I. When we got out of the bathroom, Samantha looked hot and probably would catch a lot of guys’ attention.

“Can you tie this?” we both said at the same time.

“I’ll tie yours first.” she said looking at how much trouble I was having to hold mine up.

She started tying and then she tightened, I gasped.

“Looser.” I breathed out running out of breath.

“Ok but I can’t much or it will fly off.” she said loosening it enough for me to breathe again.

I took a big gulping breath when she loosened it.

“There. Now you can tie mine.” she said turning around waiting for me to tie it.

I tied hers and she didn’t comment once, so evidently it was just fine. We look at each other,