Chapter Eight

My dad was a werewolf and so must be my family. Well, half of my family is, my dad’s side, that I know of. My dad stands there as stubborn as a boulder. He wanted me to come with him, by the looks of his posture, for god knows why. I growled at him and he looked at me. I showed my fangs at him showing him to back off of my new territory.

I move towards the guys that were protecting me from him. I move close enough where my nose can touch the tip of their tails. My father charges over towards Thresh and Jake about to bite his fangs into one of their throats when I launch myself at him. I bite and claw, fighting with everything I’ve got to show him what I’ve been through. A few minutes of fighting with my father go by when I have him trapped by his throat. My sharp canines are around his neck and he’s on the ground laying on his side breathing heavily. I lock my teeth on him and show him how much I’ve hurt lately, and then I remember a specific memory. I tighten my jaws where he can barely breathe. I show him the pain I’ve been through and what my mom’s been through. I growl wanting to finish him but I can’t kill my own father. I let him go and show my fangs at him to leave, permanently. He zoomed away as soon as I dismissed him.

I go up to Thresh and Jake. I lick Thresh on the muzzle as a kiss from me. He does a wolfish grin and puts his head down, probably blushing if he was human. I then nod my head at Jake, not sure if I should do something else or not. I then zoom off the other way my father ran and sprinted while everyone else tried to keep up with me.

I finally stopped at my new house I now live in. The others still trying to catch up. I slowly walk up to the house and finally I see Thresh jogging up to me like a cute German shepherd. He started walking when he was next to me and led me to my room again that still had a ripped up carpet.

He got on my bed and started transforming back. When he was finally finished he made me cover my eyes. So I did. He came back in with clothes on.

“Come here and get on the bed, woman.” he commanded me, playfully.

I did as I was told, since I barely know anything right now. He gave me some advice or tricks to changing back and I did it! It was even much easier to change back too. When I was finally human again, Thresh was coming in the room with one of his mom’s pajamas. Well, he was having trouble coming into the room, I chuckled at his cuteness so I grabbed the clothes from him. I dressed quickly.

“You can open your eyes now. I’m decent now.” I said moving his hands away from his eyes.

He opened them and smiled at me, “Hey there fighter girl, I think you got some scratches on your face. We need to clean you up.” he got up and grabbed my hand, entangling his fingers between mine and lead me to the bathroom.

He picked me up and gently set me on the counter top of the bathroom. Then gathered some stuff to clean up my wounds before they healed and possibly get infected.

“My parents are going to work again, they have to make up some hours for leaving too early.” he said while cleaning my tiny injuries.

He finally finishes after he’s done speaking. He puts it down on the counter sink and looks back at me. I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips.

“Maybe, we can do something ‘interesting’ while there gone.” I whispered huskily against his lips.

He laughs, “Maybe, we‘ll see.” He whispers back and kisses my lips back.

I push the kiss deeper and more passionately when Thresh wraps his arms around my waist to pull me closer. My hormones start going higher than when me and him kissed the first time and I could tell that his are doing the same.

I pull away a bit with my eyes mostly closed, “Bed.” I tell him.

He growls, “Careful what you say, mate, or somebody will be shown the proper way of asking.”