Chapter Four

The next morning I woke up sluggish but I remembered yesterday again and I smiled. I pulled off my covers and got some clothes from my dresser. I pulled out my favorite pair of skinny jeans, my black baggy “Tell someone who cares” T-shirt, my black skull bra, with ‘cutie’ undies, and bright, green, neon colored socks. I put on all my clothes and went downstairs. I quietly sneaked downstairs to not wake up Thresh. When I saw him still in a deep sleep, I walked up to the couch and then I kneeled onto my knees and pecked Thresh’s lips to wake him up. It didn’t work he did though kiss back but then moved. I stood up then and jumped up on the couch to wake him up. He immediately opened his eyes and tried to move but he was laughing and smiling.

“MORGAN…, WHAT…ARE…YOU…DOING?” he tried talking and I finally stopped jumping on him during a jump and landed with my legs crossed and landed hard on him, he grunted.

“Morning babe.” I smiled at him.

“Hey, why were you jumping on me?” he smiled.

“Cause.” I drawled out laughing.

He smiled and laughed at my oddness. He was about to pull off the covers when he realized something.

“Can you get off the covers and turn around or close your eyes?” he asked.

I got up, turned around and covered my eyes with my hands. I heard him getting up and pulling his pants on after his boxers. I giggled.

“Hey, no imagining of what I look like under my clothes.” he said and came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, putting his head on my shoulder.

“I so was not imagining that. I was just laughing that you don’t have soft comfy pajama pants when you sleep.” I started laughing again.

He laughed with me and then uncovered my eyes and turned me around and kissed my lips for just a second. Though I could tell he wanted to kiss me more but he knew better. I opened my eyes.

“Race ya to the cereal in the Kitchen!” I said and ran for the cereal.

He chased after me while laughing. It was the same like when he first met my friends and fended me off from the queen annoyance at our school. I won the race and by celebrating my victory I grabbed the cocoa puffs and made a bowl of cereal and started eating he grabbed the lucky charms and made a bowl of cereal and started eating also.

When we finished eating I found a notepad thing and I wrote down a note for my mom.

Mom, Thresh and I are going to take a walk see you when we get back.

“Whatcha writing?” he said sneaking behind me and looking over my shoulder.

“Just a note for my mom. I’m going on a walk or run. Wanna come with?” I knew he wanted to but I had to ask.

“Sure, all I need is some shorts and-” I interrupted him by putting my pointer finger on his lips to shush him.

“You’re not going as a human.” I said winking at him and moving the note and put it on the door to the mudroom.

Thresh

“You’re not going as a human.” she said shushing me and then she winked at me and moved the note onto a door.

She couldn’t know what I was. I was always careful to make sure no one sees me change. Unless she was the person I saw in the woods? No, it can’t be, she’s my girlfriend why would I blame her? Well, if she screams when I change then I’ll just knock her out make it look like a bad dream. I can trust her enough though to not scream. And well, I think I love her. Yes, so early in a relationship but I haven’t felt this…calm with any girl. Corny sounding, yeah I know. She’s so beautiful and funny. Though it’s a little early to tell if I love her. Sigh. Teen hormones!