Chapter 14

Thresh’s P.O.V.

“Tell us damn it!” the shorter looking man screamed at me.

They kicked my stomach again. I grunted but I bit my lip to make it more bearable. They were weak little humans that knew of nothing about the supernatural. Sure, they hit okay for what they are, and it hurt when they kicked, but they could never understand how much it hurt when they shocked me.

“What the hell are you! We know your not human. Now tell us or we’ll turn the machine on again!” he yelled again.

My head was held low and they couldn’t see my smug look. But I growled at them telling them I wasn’t going to say a word. They shocked me again and it was on the next level which hurt way worse then the first few shocks. When I could finally bear it, I pulled my head up with blankness on my face no other emotion on them.

“Your all lucky I’m chained down. If I wasn’t I would eat your flesh, and chew on your bones to get the rest of your blood and meat off of them,” I pretended to lick my lips with pleasure, “I think you would taste good. You’d have about as much blood as meat. And it’d be so wonderful to eat you all just because you deserve a painful death.” I give him a smile that would scare him all the way to the bone. I tried to stand up but couldn’t much with the chains on my wrists.

He was pale after what I said. He walked out to talk to the other men. They think I can’t hear them but I actually can, even though this room is supposed to not let any sound come in which to a human you wouldn’t be able to hear the other men talking. Their conversations were never intriguing but I listen in anyway.

“I’m telling you, he’s a vampire!” one said.

“Yes and I keep telling you, they’re not real! He’s not human which is obvious.” the one that kept questioning me said.

I felt like scaring them more and more by each passing moment. I couldn’t break the chains while I’m in human form but if I was in my wolf form I could break them. Yet I didn’t need them knowing what I was and them wondering if there’s more (which there is). It would endanger our species. They would hunt us down and kill us all. So I stayed in my human form. But if I broke them, I would kill them anyways, but they may have a security button close by and I didn’t feel like killing more people then necessary.

________________________________________________________________

It has been days since I’ve been home, since I’ve seen Morgan and my parents. In this stupid place I was trapped in, I’ve been getting no sleep at all, they never gave me anything to do. No magazines to look at, no movies to watch, Nothing! Which only left me to mess with the manacles on my wrists and ankles.

I was pulling at the chains on my wrists to do something when I saw that the chains were caving in. An idea popped inside my head. The humans were fighting over what I was again.

“Excuse me! But I have just noticed that my chains are getting loose! The chains are breaking on me! You all should come in here and replace them so I won’t make a fuss.” I said playfully.

I heard them about not being sure if they should go in there or not. My stomach growled at me to be fed. Anything would satisfy my stomach at the moment.

“We can’t go in there! You remember how he defeated so many of our people! And-”

“Yes but that was out of pit of rage. He had self-defense and anger blinding him to no end. Plus, he was protecting his whole family at the time. We were on his turf, his territory.” I smiled, now that I think about it they were.

“I agree! You were all on my grounds without permission! Now I’m on yours with permission! Talk about hypocritical!” I smirked.

They were silent, wondering how I could hear them. Tons of people came in the room with chains and guns. The guns were all pointed at me. Sure, I could escape by not getting hit by a few bullets but lots of bullets shot at me would be useless to fight off. But at least I would die fighting to get back home. I felt a dark anger…no…not anger but rage, it was slowly creeping into my skin. I welcomed it to help me through this.