Chapter Six

Near the end , you will see i TRIED ( <---- i tried not i did to make things clear) to make a prank but i'm obviously very unknown in that so i'm probably completely wrong on reactions and stuff but i did what i thought. Enjoy! 

_____________________________________________________

For an hour I watched Wipeout until I heard the front door open and was slammed shut. I’m guessing my dad was home and that he was drunk since I smelt beer somewhere.

“Hey dad.” I mumble when he starts walking, err, stumbling out of the mudroom into the hallway and towards the living room. Then he came back and into my room.

I turn off my TV since it was almost time for me to go to bed. I sat up crossing my legs and waiting for my dad to speak since he looked like he was going to say something. I look him in the eyes waiting, then he slaps me across the face! Hard! I uncross my legs and back up with complete shock.

“What the hell was that for?!” I screamed at him moving my hand to my cheek.

He slaps me again on the other side, “Your too young to say Hell, Morgan! You are not supposed to challenge my authority, you little slut!” He yelled at me.

I gave him a questionable look. What the heck is he talking about? I touched the other cheek where the second hit was, it hurt like hell! My body was filled with anger, yet my dad never hit me before he always just gives me a firmer tone of voice when I need a scolding. I was terrified and shocked, but mainly confused.

“What the hell are you talking about?! And don‘t call me a slut when you were the one that cheated on my mother!” I yelled back I didn’t care if he yelled at me for swearing but he hit me and I wanted payback. I made a fist to bottle at least some of my anger that was building up like gasoline on a fire.

“Shut the hell up!” he roared.

It shook me. He was shivering with rage. I tightened my fist. My knuckles whitened and they began to ache. My arms are hurting, wanting to make contact with something soon and hit something VERY hard. I swung out at him and hit him in the jaw, so hard that I heard a quiet little crack sound. His eyes widened with shock at what I had done. But the shock on his face didn’t stay long, soon it was replaced with even more anger. I cringed when I saw his fist coming at me. He literally punched me in the face! I curled down on to the bed quickly covering my neck and head so he wouldn’t kill me.

“Get up!” he screamed.

I just stayed in the same position and spot.

Then he hit me with his beer bottle and it broke when it made contact with my body. I yelped as I felt the glass on my skin, it REALLY hurt! Shouldn’t those not be able to break so easily against skin? Whenever you see it happen, it’s usually in the movies.

“I said get up, bitch!” he yelled.

I shook but unwrapped myself from my little ball and sat up slowly, not looking into his eyes. Then he slapped me across the face again. I shrieked. He snorted with contentment and left. I was shaking heavily.

He beat me. My father just hit and punched me. He never even once hit me before, even if he wanted to maybe once or twice in my lifetime. I tried to look at my back to see the damage he did with his beer bottle, but it hurt too much to turn. I quietly and quickly moved to my bathroom right next to my room and locked the door. I turned the light on and started taking the glass out of my skin. It hurt a ton, but it felt much better after they were out. I took my clothes off so I could put the bandage wrap around my stomach area, chest, and back. I carefully put my shirt back on and then unlocked the bathroom door, checked if dad was around and ran to my room quick and locked my door. I probably didn’t get all of the glass out, but I got most of the bigger chunks out. I changed into some comfy sweatpants and a very loose, soft T-shirt after the bandage was on softly. It was tight enough to stay on my skin but not enough to where I’m hurting. I crawled into bed making sure not to move on my back and I soon decided to sleep on my side tonight.