Epilogue

Final Chapter

January 15th 2016

"Is there anything I can do to reduce my sentencing before I'm actually sentenced?"Toni asked his lawyer & their team, yes, he had a team full of lawyers. He treated this case as if he was OJ Simpson & Alexis was Nicole brown, just with a plus one Massey.

The girl's birthday is coming up next month, he couldn't believe his babies are going to be 1 years old already.

It's been hell knowing he might have to leave their lives so early in, he had a wonderful relationship with them. They're already saying dada or sometimes, daddy when they want sweets. Lira's jealous because they're saying dada first, she can join every other mother whose in the same boat right now.

Him & Micky's relationship was getting better, he couldn't believe how it had approved but it might change now since he has to leave so soon.

"We're trying to see, Toni, just pray & keep your faith. We'll keep you updated, look sharp for court okay."His main lawyer informed him before they shared a hug, after leaving he headed straight home getting a call from Massey.

They weren't suppose to see each other or --- even be in contact with one another, she's overstepping a boundary like always.

"I have a deal for you, one for a lifetime. Bring lira, your kids, my son, and a nanny if you want. I'll send you an address, don't inform the lawyers ---- nor police, if you wanna be a free man & be here instead of prison then come. No weapons, I won't have any either."Massey said quickly before hanging up, she isn't fucking around with this deal right now.

Either, he takes it & be a free man or don't but suffers as his kids will too.

Instagram: I hope I can love her right & do good by her, I just wanna make my momma proud in heaven!! Bae's photography skills getting better, mhmm ;'P @LiraMercer

Arriving home, he had already text lira after his phone call with massey. She had her their kids, ready which he helped to get situationed in his range.

Pulling off, they arrived at a warehouse one, for models understandable since massey models sort of. Modelling was her talent, she does it ---- and does it well.

Getting his kids out, they heads on in waiting for someone to unlock the warehouse's door which Massey did.

"Hey, baby boy."Massey said picking up micky, he didn't reject her embracement only accepted it.

They walked in, letting the girls & him sit at a table nearby but they weren't out of reach nor sight.

"So, Massey what the fuck you want?"Lira asked gritting her teeth, she's tired of her mess & drama only for her enjoyment.