|•024•|

024

June 2016

Licking his chest, Lira smiled as he smirked. Climbing on top of him, adjusting herself to his size to make sure it's fitting right.

He held her waist, as her legs stood like she was squatting but was ready to enjoy him and herself. Slowly beginning to bounce up and down, they didn't have a lot of sex last time they were together.

This time around, lira wasn't playing no games. She was going to make sure he was pleased so, he wouldn't feel lonely or unsatisfied with her.

Definitely, this time around she promised herself & him she'd actually try and put effort into their relationship as he would too.

Speeding up pacing, her legs moved in sync up & down as toni added rhythm on his part.

"Aw, shit."

Removing her legs from standing position, still on him she laid forward as he wrapped his arms around her holding her tightly. He sort of lean forward, making sure his wood was still in sync with her pussy before roughly going to work.

The room was full of lust, love, and healthy beginnings.

"Faster,"Lira mumbled almost out of breath, he went in deep and faster flipping them over as he was on top.

Lifting her legs, she was flexible than ever before he thrusts in and out of her.

"Toni, stop playing, give it to me hard."She said whining, he was playing games with his wood and she ain't had time for his games.

Slamming in her, she let out the loudest moan ever but surely enjoying his member. Her pussy was so wet, and tight it didn't make no sense as he slowly hit a right and left stroke.

Tori was coming up the stairs, she didn't know if lira was here but she was here to drop off micky. He was downstairs with trey, watching a basketball game as she heard moans.

"Toni!"She yelled continuing to walk up his stairs, gettin ready to bust in his room.

"Alexis, better run if she's in there Ima beat her ass!"Tori yelled busting in his room only to see toni & lira, she smiled before leaving out.

"Sorry!"

"Oh my god, I swear she always walks in on us."Lira said as toni collapsed to his side, they both were trying to catch their breath for a second.

"Damn, it's already 9 AM & we got a lot to do today."Toni said checking his iPhone 6 plus, yes lira moved in with him since her house wouldn't be ready for their twins' arrival.

Lira thought of giving her house to her mother so, she could be closer to her to help with their twins.

"What's up?"

"The room decorators coming to finish up our twins room today, they just gotta set up their furniture."

"And you never told me, if you like my I mean, our new house?"Toni asked hoping she liked it, definitely was more for kid's space & comfortable for them since they had security gates.