|•018•|

018

Toni was chilling with his boys, Richie & Trey. They been his homies for a while now, they were smoking one or two.

"Man, I can't believe you gotta go to rehab."Richie said exhaling his puff before shaking his head, his addiction has literally got so bad. It was scaring everyone, even his family. At times, toni seemed like he was okay and had it together but he really didn't.

"Yeah, Ima pray for you brother."Trey says smiling, they laughed but he was serious.

Trey Kostra is mixed, his father is black and mother is white. He came from Germany when he was younger, just like toni and tori. Trey was 23 years old, his birthday is February 28th. He has his own dancing studio, even a dance production he's over.

"But I gotta tell y'all something."Trey says with a serious face, he hoped they were fine with it. Most importantly, he hoped toni wouldn't freak with what he had to tell them.

"I'm dating this girl and well, its tori."Trey stopped beating around the bush and went ahead told the truth. Him and tori had been dating for 4 months now, nobody really knew about it since they wanted to keep it to themselves.

"Man, that's great for you. I'm happy for you, I hope she's the one."Richie said dapping trey up and they looked at toni, waiting for his reaction.

"Tori who?"Toni asked, making sure he wasn't talking about his sister.

"Your sister, man."

"Trey, I know you not dating my damn sister. I have seen how you have done other girls, I don't see how this would wor-"Toni said standing up and rambling, trey stopped him right then and there.

"Yeah, I know how I've did other girls but trust me. I won't do tori like that, me and her are cool. If you think, I'll break her heart I won't."Trey said standing up too, Richie wasn't finna sit down while they stood so he joined the standing up.

"Aight man, you break her heart. I break your face and I ain't joking."Toni said seriously, he nods and they dapped each other up.

"I been fucking that christian chick, pussy so good she make a nigga wanna cuff her."Richie said licking his lips at the thought of her popping up in his head. Christian & Richie been fucking nonstop for almost a month now, he hasn't been calling his other hoes nor has she.

"Is richie ready to settle down? I'm pretty sure christian is."Trey said smirking, richie gave him a stank face.

"Nah, hell nah. Christian ain't ready to settle down either, she's good with chilling."Richie said hitting them with the facts.

"She'll want to settle soon."Toni mumbles and they finished their blunts.

The boys left since they had business to attend, toni heads upstairs and wakes up micky. Micky was hard at times to wake up, toni got him up and held him over his shoulders. Going into the bathroom, he ran him the bath water adding bubbles.

"Micky, its time to bath."

"When I come back, you better be in that damn tub or else."Toni says getting up and leaving while micky used the to toilet before getting the tub.