|•017•|

In order for me to update weekly, Ima need MORE THAN 5-10 comments. The vote are alright, they could be BETTER but the comments nor votes are adding up with the READS so please comment(and vote) or expect SLOWER UPDATES!

017

Toni was coping with should he tell her or not? The girls were still arguing back and forward, Toni gets up and grabs lira gently pulling her into the living room.

"All y'all bitches ratchet."You could hear say before they got inside the house, she was referring to tori, christian, and ana.

"Baby, Ima tell you everything from beginning to end. Just promise me, you won't get mad?"Toni asked while lira decided to sit, she just nods. Not once did she say she would or wouldn't get mad.

Toni explained everything from start to finish, same thing he told tori just with a different perspective. Lira's facial expressions were expressed as sad, hurt, disappointed, and unbelievably shocking.

"Are you okay?"Toni asked about to hug her, she smacked his hand away before getting up.

"You know what, I don't want this. I don't want you, I can't deal with anymore of this baggage. I'm not perfect, never could be. From the beginning, I knew we wouldn't work out and this is a sign from god. Ima leave toni, I could never be the one for you. Ima get my stuff and leave, don't text or call me. I'll send you pictures and videos of the baby's appointments and other stuff."Lira said calmly, her being so calm literally freaked him out. She cared but right now, she couldn't deal with this.

Lira heads back outside and tells storm to make herself a to go plate, she informed storm they'd be leaving.

"Girl, what happened?"Ana and Christian asked at the same time, they were getting up since they'd be leaving with their girl no matter what.

"Point, blank, Period. He cheated on me with gracie and is the reason, gracie died."Lira said so harshly, not giving a fuck or caring about his feelings.

Tori didn't know what to say.

"Lira, you know that's not true."Tori said with a soothing voice, she didn't want to upset lira more than she already was.

"Yes, it is. I fucking hate him, I shouldn't have had sex with him in the first place. Now, we are having a baby. A baby I have to take care on my own because of his mistakes and poor decisions. This baby will never know the true meaning of having a real family, I didn't want my son nor daughter to go through what me and my sister had to go through. I'm fucking ANGRY, this literally happens with every family nowadays! This shouldn't be our reality, I would work it out but I will not be miserable with a person I now hate!"Lira said yelling uncontrollably, they could barely understand what she was saying but they heard most of it. The girls felt for what she was saying, totally understood why she was so emotional when saying this.

"Go wait in the car, storm."Lira says before heading upstairs to get all of her things, even her pennies she left over here. She didn't nor wouldn't leave anything that'd remind him of her, he didn't even deserve to think of her.

While she was upstairs, storm secretly gave toni her number. Storm understood her sister was mad but she didn't think, he didn't deserve to see his kid.

"Just text me if you want updates and stuff on the baby, I'll tell you what I can."Storm says before handing him his phone back.

"Okay and thanks a million, storm."He said weakly smiling, losing lira wasn't something he imagined in his future. He didn't understand God's plan right now but sure enough, he knew he would have her back.

"Storm come your fucking ass on, I told you to wait in the car."Lira said walking past them and literally going off, storm rolled her eyes and followed behind.

"Bitch, yo' ass won't be fucking yelling at me. And that's a fucking fact."Storm said getting loud as she followed behind with her plates in her hand, they got in the car and continued to argue. They loved each other but often used harsh, violent, and rude words to express their love.

"Ima tell momma yo' ass cursing."Lira threatens.

"And I can't do the same?"Storm asked as lira pulls off once the girls got in the backseat.

"You just got a word for everything, don't you?"Lira asked shaking her head.

"Mhm."

Massey finished picking out her casket with her mother, the plan was finally following in place.

"Massey, don't you think your this is a little extreme?"Her mother asked referring this plan of hers, massey glared at her mother.

"No, shut the hell up! It'll work and toni will want to be with me, forever this time."Massey yelled at her mother, this was normal for her.

"Now, all we gotta do is get the doctor in on this and have him give a statement to everyone once this happens. Did the lawyer send back my will?"Massey asked hoping he did.

"Yes, darling. The will says everything you want it to say and it has a picture of you and Toni's baby pictures. It also has a recent picture of micky, the collage picture."Marilyn, Massey's mother said reassuring her everything was the way she wanted it to be.

"Okay, everything is a go. Just gotta wait for December the 2nd."Massey said smiling and ending their conversation with her evil laugh.

"I still can't believe he did this to me."Lira said staring at the wall, she still couldn't believe it happened.

Lira snuggled with her mother while she silently cried, her family was in town. Most of them were staying in a hotel or with relatives who stayed down here, her loft was entirely too small for people staying over.

"I have my breast enhancement tomorrow, mommy will you stay with me to help me once the surgery is over?"Lira asked silently crying.

"Yeah, sure baby girl. I'll always be here."Momma Galore said before giving her daughter a forehead kiss.

Chapter 17 finished, Christmas like a week away.
Can you relate to what Lira's saying? Did she overreact or no?
Check out "Becoming a wife" by my best friend, show support! nundria_dee
Trey Kostra & Massey Mason in MM!
Pinkiestar1