|•20•|

020

December 2nd

"Happy birthday, let's go for a walk. I wanna take you some place special, you down?"Alexis Sky asked the birthday boy, Toni nods before standing up.

They had been getting closer and inseparable almost, keeping things simple between them.

"Okay, you asked gilbert for permission?"He asked putting on his shoes, they had to ask permission and sign out of leaving the rehab center.

"Yeah, we have about a hour or two to spare."

"Here's your gift, bet these things will come in handy."Alexis said grabbing the neatly wrapped gift box up, she sat it in front of him. They currently were having ice cream at this cute little spot, a place alexis could see herself owning when she's older.

"Awe, you got me something? Thanks, at least I know whose rocking with me during this difficult time. I ain't even got a text nor call from lira and everybody I know has sent something whether it's on social media or a text."Toni hugged her, before getting her a quick peck.

She smiled but she was sort of sad, no matter what's going on with them she thought lira should still support him through this difficult time.

"Toothpaste? Socks? Ray bans? Jordan's? & some much more shit, this is like a fancy caregiver's gift box. Thanks again."He said smiling widely, she was sincerely making his day.

"Let's get a milkshake and take a couple of pictures, you're looking mighty fine today."Alexis said ordering his favorite milkshake which is Oreo milkshake, they'd share it of course.

Both of them had a straw, sitting closely together alexis took a couple selfies which were silly and serious faces.

Alexis giggled which made him smile, he stared into her eyes and felt like giving her a kiss would be the right thing to do. He leaned in, making them connect and giving him a long passionate kiss.

A kiss that sent sparks and trust, they were flying and high!

"Okay, mother you remember what to do?"Massey asked her mother, Mrs. Mason nods thinking why would she agree to this ridiculous idea?

"Yes, darling I remember everything."

"Okay and don't you dare try to tell what's his name anything, I will know and you'll end up dead!"Massey claims before eating her "last meal", this would be her last meal for a couple of hours.