|•021•|

Need more than 5 comments and 5 votes, if we don't get at least 20 for votes and comments. Chapter 22 won't be updated for some time.

021

Christmas Day, 2015

In Massey's will, she specifically said she didn't wanna be buried until Christmas if she dies in December. Ironic, huh? So, today her funeral was held at her childhood church & service would take place at 9:00 AM & should end around 10:30 AM.

Massey specifically didn't like long funerals, so she wasn't going to make hers extremely long. People had things to do and places to be, so why have a long ass funeral?

It was 8:30 AM & Toni finally finished getting himself ready, walking into Micky's room he wakes up his son up and tells him they have to go to mommy's funeral.

Micky knew what a funeral was, they had discussed what it was many weeks ago after going to his grandmother's funeral. It's so sad, his grandfather had to bury his wife and daughter just weeks apart.

Toni wouldn't have the courage to bury his family members, it would literally break his heart into a million of pieces.

Toni was dressed in a Classic suit with a Grey velvet and dressing in Calvin Klein Jeans Massey Suede Oxfords. He was going to dress micky in the same thing, they had been dressing alike a lot lately.