|•012•|

012

Ana & Tori both had on bodycon dresses, they just had different colors. Ana had on a long sleeve grey bodycon dress, which had zip zap cleavage showing in the front near her boobs. The cleavage area was in the shape of a 'v' and came down lower a bit. She wore grey heels to match. Ana's hair and make-up was done accordingly to her mood, which was her everyday's style.

Tori had on a short bodycon dress with designs of the side of her hips, her blue glittery heels went along with this dress. Her hair was just simply straighten with a middle part, make-up was done like everyday's make-up.

Christan was wearing her black and white jersey number 23 dress, along with her black knee high heels. Her silver(grey) hair was somewhat wavy and flowey. Her make-up was done like always except she was wearing a nude pink lipstick color.

Gracie was wearing her distressed ripped bleached jeans, white bralette crop top, an blue jeans heels to match. Her make-up was glamour tonight, along with her hair which was half up and half down. They all had certain jewelry on, which went along with their outfit's.

It was about to be Midnight, Saturday morning. Lira was turning up with her girlfriends, sister-in-law, and her boyfriend.

"It's time for The BIG BOOTY STRIPPERS to come on out!"DJ Slim Jim announces in his DJ Booth using his microphone and hyping the crowd up. The strippers came out in their bras and panties, going up to the main stage positioning themselves and starting to dance.

Precious, one of the club's most popular strippers knew it was her sister's birthday so she was gonna give her a lap dance. They weren't really sisters but this is what they called each other. Precious headed over to the area, lira and her friends were standing.

"Happy birthday, sis."Precious says giving her a hug and asking if she wants a dance. Lira looks at toni and he nods, basically letting her know it was okay.

Precious starts to warm up and bends it over twerking on her, making lira grip her booty. Lira had hella one's in her hand which she starts making it rain on precious. The club's photographer who is also a famous blogger, took many photos of lira which would end up on the shade room later on tonight.

Hours later, the girls were taking more shots and tori help with some nigga while toni was in the bathroom.

"Where tori?"Toni asks finally back from the bathroom, lira told tori she would cover for her.

"She had a headache so she got a cab and went home."Lira says getting light headed, she's been feeling nauseous, drowsy, and off every since she got here. She wasn't drinking alcohol, she had the bartender, thunder make her water shots to make the girls think she was drinking but it was just water.

Lira wasn't letting anyone know she was pregnant just yet.

"Baby, you gone give me a dance?"Toni asks whispering in her ear, she nods and stands up. They headed out to the dance floor which was fairly large and lira suddenly tries to catch onto Toni's shirt as she fell out. Toni gets down near side her and tries to wake her up, she didn't move or anything.

"Somebody call 911!"He yells out frantically.

Arriving at the hospital, Toni and the girls were sitting in the waiting room ready to hear something about his girlfriend.