|•006•|

006

Days later.

Lira helped Toni onto his couch, he was finally out of the hospital. His body was feeling numb, he could walk but he didn't regain his full strength back yet.

All of his family was staying here with him, they didn't have time to check into a hotel. Toni didn't want them to stay in one since he had so much room. His aunts and deceased mother stayed in San Francisco while he stayed in Los Angeles of California.

Toni's sister, Tori stayed nearby him in Los Angeles of course.

"What are we gonna eat for dinner?"His aunt, Taylor asked wondering if his "girlfriend" or whatever would cook them dinner.

"I can order us something. Any recommendations?"Lira asked pulling out her iPhone and going to Google about to search takeout or restaurants.

"Dear, can you cook? You should be shaking uh pot or something."His aunt, Tiffany said with much smartness in her voice. Lira just slightly giggled, this lady was insulting her intelligent.

"Yes, ma'am I can cook. I took half of a full semester in France learning how to cook."Lira replied with grace and elegance. Toni just shook his head, this was exhausting.

"Well, get to cooking. Chap chap!"His aunt, Tiffany said clapping at lira. This was offensive and toni had to stop it.

"Can you please stop disrespecting her? Geez, whether you like it or not. This is my girlfriend, if you don't like it you can get the fuck out."Toni said defending lira, they were shocked because he made this choice of words.

"Now, Baby can you cook us dinner?"Toni asked his girlfriend nicely and she smiled, this was respect.

"Yes, I will. Want me to cook your favorites?"

"Yeah, sure. Tori could you get me a blanket, my iPhone, and my laptop? I gotta cancel a couple of business meetings."Toni said stretching out on his couch, his living room was big enough to have many couches and sitting chairs.

Lira got up heading to his kitchen, it was time to show these people what she could do. Thinking about cooking a five course so, they could stuff their mouths.
Caesar crouton salad, Hearty tomato soup, Stuffed mozzarella sticks, Lamb chops with mashed potatoes, and chocolate souffles for dessert.

Lira went ahead and got her vegetables chopped up, spices and seasonings out, and her kitchen tools out. It was about 2 in the afternoon, dinner would be ready by 6 or 7 PM. Today in California, surprisingly it wasn't so hot being a Wednesday.

The salad would be the first dish of their five course meal menu, it was light and elegant. The second dish would be the hearty tomato soup, something that'd full them up just a bit. Then there's stuffed mozzarella which is wonderful in every god given way. After that, they would have their main dish being lamb chops with mashed potatoes. By then, they would be full but everyone saves room for dessert... Don't they?

Toni was laying down looking through his emails and responding to business positions for his companies. He owned a menswear line which is named Classic Man and it was successful. This menswear line was mostly of business suits, church suits, and just tuxedos in general. He had another menswear line for the younger generation which was somewhat of his style, the style of this line was causal and what's trending for males nowadays.

Having two clothing line for men somewhat kept him busy. Another business for upcoming photographers, this was a class course and step to step on how to become a professional photographer. It was successful which lead him to expanding his business in Atlanta, Georgia and New York city, New York. Money wasn't an issue for toni, since he was so wealthy.

He's thinking about starting a women's clothing line, a line he would want lira to be over. That's why he wanted to have lunch with her, the other day but things didn't go as planned.

These businesses were golden, everything was up and running, going smoothly, and making a difference. He's really good at drawing, he's an artist and is strongly thinking about opening up a place for artists or those who thrive to be.

"Toni, I'm sorry about disrespecting your little whor-"His aunts, Tiffany and Taylor began to say but he stopped them because they could even finish their sentence.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What were you about to call her?!"He asked yelling, making sure he heard correctly. He was about to set him straight, he's tired of this constant bickering and name calling. Toni couldn't keep a secret clearly but its like he had to tell them about the baby so, they would understand.

They didn't say anything.

"Like damn, we about to have a baby soon enough. No matter what, we are always going to be tied to each other which makes this baby apart of my family. Just like you will accept this baby, you'll accept the mother of this child."Toni said sternly, and hoping they would understand.

"I just want y'all to get that through your heads, I mean she's basically my family now."

Texts from Richie;
Nigga, I will be over in a second.

Richie was Toni's best friend, they been friends for a very long time. Richie was black and he was into photographer too, he's mostly done photos for people in Italy & South America.

Once the food was done, lira served everybody a dish individually making sure everybody was catered too.

"Baby, why aren't you eating?"Toni asked lira, she was sitting at the dinner table with everyone but didn't fix herself a thing. She wasn't hungry, that's what her mind told her but her body was speaking otherwise.

"I'm not hungry."She whispered.

"Well, thanks for the dinner Lyrica."Toni and Tori's Aunt, Tiffany said smiling everything was really good. She hasn't had a home cooked meal in a while now.

"It's Lira but you're welcome."His aunt, Taylor agreed with what Tiffany said.

"Ima go upstairs and go to sleep. Good night everyone."Lira said getting up and putting the food up before heading up to Toni's master bedroom.

Lira slowly laid down before falling asleep.

Chapter six done..
What's gonna happened next? :x
Comment #TeamToni&Lira or #TeamRick&Lira
This chapter is unedited, I'm studying for a test but still had to update.
..Food in MM..