|•003•|

003

Sunday night, 10:50 PM was the time and guess who was on time tonight? Lira, she was truly about this money honey, so that's why she came on time like she said she would.

"Here's ya money."Boss Man PJ said handing her the money bag and giving her a hug. Lira smirked hugging back and checking her bag to make sure, her money is right. It didn't take long for her to count up money especially when its hers.

"Everything there?"Boss Man asked, he didn't have time to double check her money since he had people to count it out for him.

"Yeah, so I need to bring the bottles around with the sparklers?"Lira asked making sure, she knew what she had to do. Boss Man nodded before informing her, Young Jeezy wanted a lap dance too.

Lira had to host his party for 2 hours straight, afterwards she could get business with Daddy Rozay. This club has about 3 private rooms which includes a bed, mini bar, stripper pole, bathroom, and Jacuzzi's. This would be a night to remember, Lira finally decided to turn her phone back on and noticed her messages.

Texts from Toni;
- Baby girl, I hope you know you're a diamond some guys prefer a rhinestone and that's okay but know you're a shining bright diamond. :)

She read Toni's message, sometimes she would wonder if all of this was worth. She didn't respond, she would just talk to him tomorrow.

Texts from Rick Ross;
- 1:30 sharp in the main room. xRozay

Texts to Rick Ross;
- Okay, Daddy!

The doors were finally opening, Club sure was filling up already. Lira had her outfit on already; Her dress was custom made by Angel Brinks. It was a two piece with different designs including lines and polka dots. It was yellow and black, matching her yellow nails she got done earlier. Her hair was slayed by God, literally.

Lira headed to the bar, ordering up herself a couple of shots. She needed something to get through this night, after taking her shots to the head. Lira made her way over to the VIP section, she smiled as she hugged Jeezy from behind.

"Wassup, ma?"Jeezy asked sipping on his ciroc, The club was just starting to get hyped as they played Young Jeezy's requested playlist. Everything on this playlist was so hyped up.

"Want that lap dance now or later?"Lira asked whispering in his ear, she roughly bite his ear she could tell he liked it.

"Now."

Toni walked in behind Massey, they were at her mother's house. Everything was decorated shabby, elegant, and with a taste of southern California. Massey's mother was a film director, no wonder why her house looks so expensive. Massey's father was a well known actor also, they just couldn't understand how their daughter could be on drugs so bad. They had everything literally at the tip of her toes.