|•013•|

013

It was about 4 PM and the girls just came back from American Deli & Healthy salads. They brought themselves wings and got lira a salad, Toni didn't want anything from american deli or healthy salads so he would get something later.

"So, are you sure you want to go through with a surrogate?"Lira asked toni while trying to eat proper in front of him and them. The chicken cranberry with nuts salad was so bomb right now, it was hitting the spot.

"Yeah, I mean you're already pregnant and I want this baby. I know, you really want to have had this experience being pregnant but we have to do things differently."Toni said giving her a weak smile, they went ahead and told everybody about their pregnancy. Her mother and sister should be up here soon.

Storm Elizabeth Rosewood Galore was Lira's younger sister, who was adopted. Her mother, Momma Galore or what people called her Ms. Parker adopted storm when she was just six months old. Getting pregnant the third time around for Lira's mother was extremely difficult, so she just decided to adopt which was one of the best decisions her mother had ever made. Storm was and is somewhat like a golden child but she still is a child. Lira's sister recently turned 19 in may, and graduated highschool when she was 16.

Storm is extremely smart, making momma galore enroll her in daycare at six months which prompt her to start school early. Storm had been taking college courses during the summer time, every since she was 14 and was almost done with college. Storm decided to take a year off of college, which was this year and to explore the remaining of this year. To be honest, her sister only had one more year of college so, it wasn't a big of a deal.

Storm is short, around Lira's height, 95-105 pounds, and always popping. If storm didn't have something, she would try to make something out of nothing and often succeed. Her mentality is so right in different places, which would take her places.

Lira's mother had her at 16, which makes her 37 years old now and adopted storm at 18. They had an okay life, Lira's father walked out on them when they were toddlers which was the same male who storm looked at as a father figure.

Storm & Momma Galore knocks on the door, and lira yells out for them to come in. Once they opened the door, they literally ran over to Lira's side attacking her with kisses and hugs. Momma galore lived in Calabasas, which takes 45 minutes from there to here.

"Baby, are you okay?"Her mother asked checking her forehand and cheeks, this nearly scared her mother half to death.

"Yeah, I'm okay."Lira says sitting up just a bit.

"So, what's going on?"Storm asked, Toni explained everything that was going on.

"Sissy, you're preggers?!"Storm asked excited nearly yelling, lira nods.

"Damn, I can't wait to be an auntie."Storm said excitedly, Lira's mother was silent.

"Wow. I don't know what to say, have you found a surrogate yet?"Momma Galore asked lira and toni, they shook their heads. Toni just hoped this baby was his, that's all.

"Its 5:00 PM now."Toni said and as if on cue, Doctor Johnson walked into the door with a nurse who would be performing this transfer if they chooses surrogacy.

"Okay, guys have you picked something out?"

"Yes, sir. We decided to go with a surrogate."

"Okay, that's great. We have a list of available surrogates who are excellent choices, here it is."Doctor Johnson handed them the binder which had pictures, names, background checks, and other stuff.

"The qualifications of a surrogate is a person who doesn't drink a lot or at all, who doesn't smoke, who is fit and able to carry a child, and you might want to pick someone whose younger rather than older."Nurse Carter explained.

"Lira, can't I do it?"Storm asked and literally everyone looked at her.

"Storm, hush. You can't do this, you aren't qualified."Momma Galore said to storm, giving her the eye and trying to make her hush up.

"Yes, I can. Momma, I know what I can and can't do. So, what do you say sis?"Storm asked with compassion and looking lira directly in her eyes. It's extremely hard for lira to say no to her sister but she would rather have family carry her child then a stranger.

"Can we get her checked out? If everything comes back great, then yeah definitely would want my sister to do this. Bae, is this cool?"Lira asked.

"Whatever you wanna do, baby."Toni agreed with what she said, it is her decision to make overall.

"Okay, Ms. Storm come with me. We have to draw blood, check you out, and you know the whole 180."Nurse Carter says smiling, they left the room with storm following close behind.

"Okay, if everything checks out alright. We do this procedure tomorrow morning."Doctor Johnson says with a reassuring smile before promptly leaving the room.

"Are you sure you want storm to do this?"Momma Galore asked her daughter, making sure this is what she wanted.

"Yeah, mother. She'll be fine and she has time."Lira says smiling. This is the year storm's taking off for college, she wouldn't be going back until next fall. The baby would be here in July, so everything's peachy. Lira was pretty sure, her sister's body would bounce back quick since she's extremely skinny and is always in the gym.

"That's nice of your sister to do this for you."Gracie says smiling, family always come first. No matter what but blood doesn't make family always.

"Yeah, see I would have offer but.. I ain't gone even make up an excuse."Ana said laughing, everyone laughed along with her.

"Yeah, one you hoe's could've offered."Lira joked.

"I don't have tolerance for pain, labor is horrible for what I hear."Ana says flipping her hair, she didn't even know if she wanted kids.

"Yeah, I just don't wanna get fat nor have kids.. Maybe, later on in the future I'll have a kid."Christian said being straight up, she was torn between if she wanted kids or not.

"I just couldn't be a surrogate, I don't even wanna carry my own kids."Gracie said being truthful, they just nod.

"I plan on going to rehab soon."Toni announced and everyone was glad for him.

Texts from Massey;
-Could you come and get Micky? He wants to spend time with you..

Toni sighed before responding to her text.

Chapter thirteen done, how y'all find about storm carrying Lira's baby?
Storm Galore in MM!
Massey creeping back in, think toni would find out she spiked his drink with drugs? Putting him in a coma?
Happy Thanksgiving again, double updates.
Leave feedback, I love feedback y'all.
Pinkiestar1